Going into 1st grade

Cadance: Niki, no buts you need to do better in school so mom won't take it away.

Niki: School is hard for me to understand.

Cadance: Jed, how well are you doing in school?

Jed: I am doing well, I can help Niki with your help because I will be going to your house right after school now.

Cadance: Yes because I am probably gonna have to help Alex with his because someone will fail if I don't help. Jed, can you help Alex when I am not here?

Jed: Of course.

Cadance: Thanks, I will help Niki when were traveling to a different place.

Jed: We can help each other.

Cadance: Yes.

{It was the 1st day of school and Niki was getting nervous when we haven't even left the house.}

Cadance: I am so excited for school!

Jed: Cadance, seriously?

Alex: Same here Cadance. Jed, don't you want to hang out with other people besides us? Niki doesn't count.

Jed: Umm not really I like it at home better and doing my work on the computer.

Cadance: Jed, it's not that easy and not what you think it will be like. 

Jed: How would know?

Niki: That's actually true Jed, sorry.

Jed: Wait... Niki, you have done work on the computer before?

Niki: Yes, I did it when I was in Buenos Aires with my mom and Cadance.

Jed: Oh, I thought you didn't need a computer to do your work.

Cadance: Sorry to be a party pooper but Niki we need to change for school and Jed we can talk about that later when we're in the car. Nike now comes with me to change or Lizzie will make us.

Elizabeth: That's right I will go upstairs with you guys so I can help both of you.

{As we were walking upstairs Jed and Alex were talking about something. Niki and I weren't sure. Lizzie wasn't sure either but she getting us to get change. After we changed into better clothes for school.}

Niki: Do I have to wear this Lizzie.

Cadance: Niki it's not that bad.

Elizabeth: Niki, I could have been mean but I chose the nice option.

Niki: What was the mean option?

Elizabeth: The mean option was having to wear the same clothes as your twin sister and I don't think you want that. Do you want that?

Niki: Oh, I want that. Cadance do you want that?

Cadance: Honestly Vilu and I do that a lot without each other knowing.

Niki: Wow, Seriously?

Cadance: Yes, Niki we need to go. Is that outfit good enough for you?

Niki: Yes, but Cadance can you hang out with me?

Cadance: Maybe, Can talk about that in the car Niki.

Niki: Fine.

{It took a long time to get in the car with Niki because she didn't want to. While we were in the car I got a text on my iPad from my friends.}

Author's Note

I  using characters from different shows that I watched to be my friends. You might know them.