Leaving Buenos Aires/back to Utah

~August 31st was here~

It was the day for Katie and Cadance to go back to Utah, but the girls didn't want to get out of bed to get ready. Their flight was at 10:30 am, and Katie set their alarm for 7 am to get up since they will be going out have to breakfast. The mothers went to get the girls out of the room since they know that they will not get out of bed. When the parents dragged the girls out, they told them they would be getting breakfast outside, and they will be spending a bit more time together. When the girls got dragged out of bed, they went to the bathroom so they can hang out until it was time to go in the car to the airport.

~10 minutes later~

They went downstairs to the dining room so they can eat with the family for the last time and who knows how long. While they were eating, they talked about how the girl can try to have a close bond when their not together. After they finished eating, the girl went on the couch so they can play on the iPad while the parents were packing.

~8:00 am was here~

The parents told the girls to put their iPad in their bags since they were getting ready to drive Katie and Cadance to the airport. When the girls were putting the iPad in their bags, but before they leave the girls started having tears coming down their faces. Then they started walking to the car. Katie and Maria went in the back along with Olga. While they were getting in the vehicle, Violetta asks her mom if they can take pictures while they are drive to the airport. Vilu's mom said, OF COURSE, sweetheart!"

~1 hour later~

When they reach the airport, Herman went to the back to take the suitcases out, but before he took one out, a guy came over.  This crew member told him he got and took pictures with his family/friends. 3 crew members came. 1 took the photos. The other 2 took the suitcases out of the car.

~20 minutes later~

They were ready to go inside the airport, but the girls were not excited because they were not sure when they will see each other again. Maira and Katie promised the twins that they would see each other during every vacation they have together, and maybe Vilu will be able to go to Cadence's house in Utah. The girls said their goodbyes to each other, which was sad for the girls to leave. After all the hugging and saying byes, the parents had to drag the girl off each other since they would not stop hugging each other. Katie and Cadance went inside to the airport with Cadance sort of crying, so Katie had to hold her while the crew member was pushing the suitcase cart. The crew members will be helping Katie bring the 2 suitcases in the plane since her daughter is not happy.

~10:20 am was here~

They were about to call people in, but the crew members talk to see if Katie and Cadance can go on the plane first since they had to put the suitcase on the flight and Cadance was holding on her mom, so it will be hard for Katie to put the suitcase up top. They let them go first since the manager was helping them. Also, the crew members helped Katie put the 2 bags up high, so she didn't have put it up. They were sitting sort of near the front so the Utah crew members can help them get the things down since Katie is holding Cadance so she won't get lost in the plane or airport.

~13 hours later~

They finally reached Utah, and when they landed, a few crew members were helping the elders off the plane. Also, some crew members came to help Katie with the luggage. They could do it themselves, but Cadance was only 3 years old, and it will be hard for Katie to watch Cadance while she is holding her daughter's hand.

~2 minutes later~

The crew members walked with the family to the baggage claim to get their clothes. One of the crew members watched Cadance while Katie saw which was their suitcase. After they finished getting their bag, Katie had to find Cadance and the crew member that was watching her. Then, after they found Cadance, Katie called Mike to see where he was so he can pick them up.

~10 minutes later~

Mike called Katie to come out of the airport. They went out of the airport. Elizabeth took the seatbelt off to get out of the car to see where her younger sister was. Cadance saw Elizabeth and ran to her so she can hug her. Lizzie (Elizabeth) didn't see where Cadance was, but someone came run towards her and into her arms. Elizabeth bends down to hug Cadance. Katie picked up Cadance and put her in her new car seat in the new car that Mike got while they were in Buenos Aires. While Katie was putting Cadance in her car seat Elizabeth, she buckled herself in and then watched her mom put her Cadance in her seat.

~2 minutes later~ 

They finished putting the suitcase in the car and went inside the car so they can go back home. Katie and Cadance didn't know there was a surprise waiting for them at home. The parents and the girls caught up on things since they haven't seen each other in a few months after they left Italy.

To be continued............................