Dad and Elizabeth leaving

After the long day of hanging out with Elizabeth and Mike, the girls were side beside next to Elizabeth while they were holding hands and walking with her. Elizabeth was in charge of the girls so she can make sure they were adequately safe. They got home and were very tired after a long day of walking. When they got home they all wanted to sleep but the parents couldn't because the mothers had to for Elizabeth, Mike had to pack also Herman is helping him to make it faster. After all the kids brushed up, they went to bed at 9 pm since they were all tired. The girls went to bed in the twin's room since the parents had to pack in Elizabeth's room, and they didn't want to wake her up when they are sleeping. Also, they had to wake up early at 7 am to give Mike and Elizabeth a ride to the airport. The girls tried not to think about the fact that they were leaving, but it was hard. There were a lot of things to pack lucky they brought 4 extra suitcases but only need 2. They only had to pack in the suitcase for extra things they had to bring back to the USA. Katie also packed her small travel bag with her iPad/headphones in her purse and all the things she brought with her. The parents didn't go to bed until 11:30 pm. They all went to bed.

~3:30 came~

The parents woke up early so they can put all the suitcase in the car. This time there were 2 cars at Isabella's house since there is a lot of bags and with things that need to placed in a different vehicle. They put all the suitcase in the second car so the first car can be for everyone and won't be packed so they can't move in the car. They put all the car seats in the first car before they went up to get the girl in twin rooms. Maria picked up Cadance, and Katie picked up Violetta. Herman picked up Elizabeth, and Mike was where the car was. They brought them to the car while they were sleeping. Also, they decided to put the 3 girls in the front, so the mother's and Isabella are going to be sitting in the back. Isabella and the mothers went at the end of the trunk to get in the car since it was hard to put the car seat in the car. But before the mothers went in, they had to putt Elizabeth in her car seat and buckle her in. Isabella went in first to help in the back just in case. Mike put Elizabeth in the middle of the girls, but it was hard for Mike to buckle Elizabeth, so he had to go in front to buckle her in. The mother's put the girls in the car seat. It was hard to buckle them in since it was tight, but they managed to do it. Then they closed the door and went to the back of the trunk to get in the car. Maria went in first then Katie, but when Katie went in, she had to sit on Maria's lap because Katie had to put the seat up, so Katie will be able sit. It was hard to put the seat up since it was hard to put it up, and they never put it but before.

~a few seconds later~

Isabella and Katie figure out how to put the sit up. It took a bit to put it, but they managed to put it up. After Katie sat down, the car started and left the house at 4 am, which was expected since it was easy when the girls were sleeping. Later like about 4:30 am all the girls woke up. Elizabeth gave her hand to both of the girls, and they had tears in their eyes, even the parents. The parents gave their iPad to the girls so they can play with each other for the last time in a while and also take pictures, so they have memories about her when she leaves.

~they got there at 5 am ~

The mother's and Isabella went out from the back again to get the girls. When Elizabeth got out of the car, the dads took her car seat out of the car and put it in the trunk. They went inside to take pictures since it was cold outside. The workers were unpacking the 2 vehicles. The parents took the girl's iPad to take pictures. They took a lot of photos on the iPad and their phones also on the camera they have.

~40 minutes later~

After they finished taking pictures, the crew finished putting all the suitcases on the cart. Everyone hugged Mike and Elizabeth since they were leaving. Cadance hugs her dad, and Vilu hugged him too when Cadance was hugging him. The girls started to cry when they were hugging their dad. The girls started crying while they were hugging their dad since he was going back home. "Dad, make sure to call us when you get home, please." The twins said. "Sweetheart, I promise I will call you and with Elizabeth," Mike said. The girls went to Elizabeth to hug her. She was the hardest one to give a hug to since they were close. While they were leaving, Maria and Katie had to pick up the twins since they were trying to run to Elizabeth also their dad. All the parents were crying by now because all the kids were crying.

To be continued ....................