Chapter 46 - Leaving Buenos Aires

Months later

August 31st, 2013

Vilu's room - 8 AM

[I woke up before everyone and woke up Leon, who was next to me, facing towards my face. I had Alex's arm over my waist.]

Cadance: Leon?

Leon: *Wakes up* What's up?

Cadance: Today is the last day we're going to see each other for now.

Leon: I know, it's going to be sad, but we have our iPads to communicate when we're away from each other.

Cadance: I know, but still, it's going to be hard not seeing you anymore.

Leon: I can visit in the summer.

Cadance: Utah is 3 hours behind from here.

Leon: I'll be fine. Only if you want me to visit.

Cadance: That would be great. I think your the only person that I have gotten close with from traveling.

Leon: Is that a good or bad thing?

[I felt that Alex woke up and kissed my cheek.]

Alex: That's a good thing because she is sometimes quiet about things and with people she doesn't know, but with you, she has gotten close just like with me.

Cadance: Hey! Alexander, you are my birth best friend from what I can remember.

Leon: You are both very close, and it is good that you have a best friend there for you.

Alex: She is fun to be around.

[Alex kissed my neck and hugged me tighter. He wrapped his legs around me. I hugged his arm that was around my shoulder, and I kissed the back of his hand.]

Leon: Alex, you guys are adorable together.

Cadance: Alex is the cuter one here.

Alex: Thanks! But you are. *Kisses cheek*

[Niki barges into Vilu's room without knocking, and Nate wakes up to yell at her. Alex yanked over me to cover me.]

Nate: NIKITA PETROVA KENNER, STOP COMING IN THE ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING!!

Niki: No, I can come in whenever I want. Also, Cadance, I now think that you have been Alex for a long time and not Leon.

Cadance: Niki, stop getting in my business with Leon and Alex. If we want to keep it a secret, we can keep it a secret.

Niki: Fine! Why are you curled up against Alex so close?

Cadance: Alex is warm, that's why.

Niki: So your boyfriend Leon is not warm?

Katie: NIKITA PETROVA KENNER! Cadance, you should tell her the truth now.

Cadance: Fine. Alex and I have been dating ever since we were in Spain.

Alex: After they broke up, obviously, we have gotten close afterward. We decided to be a couple in the middle of the school year.

Niki: All this time, you have been dating Alex! Why didn't you tell me!? *Tears*

Cadance: You would want to date Jed again, but as for me, I didn't want to date anymore, that's why. I just wanted Alex again because I miss him.

Niki: Your probably right, but you could've told me that you were dating Alex again.