Arriving at home/ welcome home party

The family was 10 minutes away from their house, and Cadance was scared to see her best friend Alex because they haven't seen each other face to face since she left Utah. She was a bit shy and nervous to see him again. Katie asked Lizzie (Elizabeth) if she can calm her sister down. Lizzie managed to calm her down by playing with her on her iPad.

~2 minutes later they were at their house~

Katie went to Cadance to take her out of her car seat. Then when Lizzie was out of the car, she brought her younger sister to the front door to wait for their parents to open the door. They just waited for them to come in with the suitcase.
While Mike was opening the door, he let Katie and Cadance go in first, then Elizabeth followed by Mike.

~friends and family came out~

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!

Cadance got scared and went to her dad also Katie was surprised by everyone. When Katie saw Desdemona, she ran over her and gave her a big hug. Alex and Cadance saw each other, but they didn't go to each other. Cadance stayed next to her dad. Katie came over with Desdemona along with Alex. Both the parents told them to go to the couch and talk since they haven't seen each other face to face in a while. They both agreed and went to the sofa to talk about things. Both of them were talking about wanting to have sleepovers at each other's house, sing, dance, and other things. While Alex and Cadance were talking, Cadance's family came over to say hi to Cadance since she came back.

~1 hour later of talking about things~

They both got hungry and went to their parents to have them get food for them. They told them what they wanted and what to drink also after when they got their food and drink. They sat down to enjoy their meal. Also, Cadance's mom put a show for them to watch while they were eating their food.

~1 hour later~

After they were both done eating and watching the show that Katie put on for them. Cadance went upstairs to put her iPad away and change her clothes since she was up there. She wanted to change into more comfortable clothes. Her mom also went to help her change her clothes. After changing, they both came downstairs to join the party again. When Cadance went downstairs, she went to her cousins to play with them. They never really met, so her mom had to introduce them to each other.

~10 minutes later~

Katie looked over where Cadance was, and she was getting along with her cousins. Also, Alex was there too playing with her and her cousins. The mothers and fathers were so happy that they were having fun playing together.

~8 pm came, and the party ended~

Cadance was sad that it was over since she wanted to hang out with her cousins longer. But lucky Katie asks if they can have a sleepover since they just met and wanted to spend more time together. Also, Desdemona's family will be sleeping over since the parents probably want Alex and Cadance to get used to each other. They also probably want them to get used to Lizzie's and Cadance's cousins. Lizzie will be joining their sleepover party in Cadance's room. They will be staying in Cadance's room with a mattress on the floor and with sleeping bags on the floor also. They played in her until it was time for bed.

~9 pm came, and it was the kids bedtime~

Lizzie walked out of the room to grab water since she likes to have water in the middle of the night.  Alex and Cadance had a plan to scare Lizzie before she went into her sleeping bag. They decided to put a rat under her blankets. Brandy (Elizabeth and Cadance's cousin) had a random rat in his bag, so they just used that to scare her. They all rushed to their bed and pretended to sleep with the lights on.

~1 minutes later~

Lizzie came in and went to her sleeping bag. While she was going in, she lifted her cover and screamed.

Elizabeth: AHHHH!

~Everyone woke up~

Cadance: WHAT!

Elizabeth: THERE IS A RAT ON MY SLEEPING BAG!!!!

Grace: WHAT A RAT!! I HATE THEM!!

Everyone ran to Cadance bed since it was the highest thing they can climb on beside the furniture. Lizzie ran out, yelling, "MOM, DAD, THERE IS A RAT!!!" She kept saying it over and over until the parents calmed her down. While she was doing that, everyone was on Cadance's bed stayed on her bed, giggling and laughing. Once they heard Lizzie and the adults, they acted scared.

Elizabeth: The rat is there.

Jack (Alex's Dad): Seriously, this is not a real rat on your sleeping bag.

Elizabeth: Oh, sor... WAIT A SECOND!!

Katie: Elizabeth inside voices, please.

Elizabeth: Sorry, mom.

Everyone on the bed went to bed on each other, pretending they didn't do anything at all.

~Few minutes later~

Everyone on the bed said sorry to her after the talk. They all got off Cadance's bed and into their own. The parents said goodnight to all of them, then closed the door. They started talking about different things until they all the tired.

~10 pm came~

They all fell to sleep on top of their sleeping bass and their blankets. Lucky, the parents came in and put them under the covers.

~The next day~

Everyone woke up and got ready for the day. Cadance's cousin's parents were here to pick them up form their sleepover. They had a perfect time. Everyone left, but Alex's family didn't yet since they were going to leave Alex at their house for one more night to have a sleepover just them.

To be continued........