Tea spilling and hangout

Cadance: Nate... you want to say it?

Nate: Not really.

Cadance: Nate, can I talk to you in private?

Nate: Sure. 

Cadance: Alex you are coming too.

{The three of us were just about to go talk somewhere but then it was time for everyone to go outside to play and hang out with friends and get air. We went outside and went somewhere else to talk.}

Cadance: Nate, please you should because I snuck you in and mom knows that I did. 

Alex: Nate, your sister is right you should tell them.

Nate: Fine I will tell them only because Maya is the only person I basically trust in the friend group with all my secrets and you too Alex sometimes.

Alex: I am fine with that.

(We went to the group and I am in Alex's arms. I see that Jackie not caring that Jed is part of the friend group and holding Niki.)

Jackie: Did you guys talk? 

Cadance: Jackie! Stop it and be nice.

Jackie: Fine will I will be nice only if you telling me what is the worst thing you did.

Cadance: I will but I am going to let Nate tell it but before he does, Niki you can't get mad at this.

Niki: Alright, I won't tell mom.

Cadance: She knows that I am going to be telling you guys today.

Nate: Maya has been...

Bell rings for everyone to head back into the classroom

Jackie: Seriously, you are letting us when we all go to your house.

Cadance: Yes. I promise. My mom wants me to tell it.

1:45 pm

{It was the end of school and we all met up in front where we started to meet. After everyone came we all headed to the van that can fit everyone that was in the group somehow. Elizabeth was in th front since the back had no room for her. It took a while for us to get home because of all the traffic getting out.}

1 hour later 

Matt: Finally that took forever!

Caroline: Omg guess who decided to talk for the first time!

Tyler: Caroline seriously?

Caroline: OMG AND YOU!

Cadance: Caroline calm down they had their reason for why they didn't talk. Now let's go to my room. 

Katie: I will bring food to your room, Maya and Niki.

Niki: Alright.

(We all head up to my room. Then we all sat in a circle. I sat in between Alex's legs since he was leading on my bed and Nate was next to him. Niki is not leading on the bed that is across from mine her bed is on the other end of the room.)

Jackie: Now, tell us.

Cadance: Alright. Nate go ahead tell them.

Nate: Alright here I go. Niki just don't get mad when I tell this.

Niki: I won't.

Cadance: Nate, say it.

Nate: Every night ever since Maya came back from Buenos Aires she has been sneaking me into this house from the window because my cares didn't care about me anymore so I have been coming here at night bring my clothes to put in the closet that is next to Maya's. I am Maya's and Niki's brother.