Not My Reality Part 1

"Mmm, I love waking up like this," Jensen mumbled against your skin, his body warm as you kissed your way down his chest. "We could make this an everyday tradition."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," you sighed, looking up to see his green eyes twinkling at you before he flipped you over onto your back. Resting on his elbows, his hips pressed against yours, his erection trapped between your bodies. "But we might switch things up occasionally. Maybe I'll be the one waking you up."

"Jensen, please," you whispered, raising your hips up to meet his, closing your eyes as you waited for that moment. The moment when the two of you became intertwined. Suddenly he pulled away, your skin cooling instantly. "Jensen?" You called out, opening your eyes, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Sitting up, you realized you were dressed in a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. No longer were you on your bed. Instead, you were sitting on a stone park bench with rain gently falling down. "Where the hell am I?" You muttered out loud, looking for some sort of clue. This park didn't seem familiar, with it's vibrantly green trees and creek cascading beside the walkway. The grass was green and perfectly manicured. Nothing like the park by your home in Vancouver.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" This security officer asked, stopping his bike long enough to lean down and check on you.

"Yeah," you answered, not wanting him to take you to the looney bin. "Just taking a break."

He didn't seem completely convinced but continued on, leaving you to sit and wonder exactly what the hell was going on.

Sitting in the park wasn't going to solve any of your problems. Reaching into the pocket of your jeans, you came up empty. No cell phone, no wallet. Nothing. Standing up, you began to go the same way the security officer did, looking around as you went.

There was a family off to the side, having a picnic while in front of you a man played fetch with his dog. A city came into view as you passed the trees. A city you had been to once or twice. But it was thousands of miles away from where you had just been.

Austin, Texas. Known for its bustling nightlife and sunny days. Jensen had actually considered moving here a couple of years ago, but the two of you had settled down in Vancouver. "I have to be dreaming," you kept muttering to yourself as you came to the parking lot. Only a handful of cars were in the lot, with a bus stop at the edge. But you couldn't take the bus. You had no money and no idea where to go. You were stuck here, with no idea what to do next.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called out, immediately relieving some of the stress you were feeling. "What the hell are you doing out here?"

"I'm trying to figure that out as well," you turned around, giving Jared a huge hug, ignoring the sticky sweat as you clung to something normal in this otherwise crazy day.

"Whoa," he chuckled. "I probably stink. I'm out on my run. But you never come down to Texas. It's a nice surprise, but why are you in the park?"

"Can we sit down?" You asked him, leading him to the nearest park bench. "So, you're never going to believe me but I was at home, in bed and then I was here. I have no idea how. No cell phone, no wallet. Nothing. I don't know what's going on."

He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to comprehend your words. "What the hell did you drink last night?"

"I didn't drink," you sighed. "But I kinda wish I had a drink now."

"So where are you staying?"

"I don't have a place. Or anything to get a hotel room." You didn't even have your idea to get money at a bank or anything. Maybe, if you borrowed Jared's phone, you could get Jensen to wire you some money. Maybe he could fly down to bring you back up there. "Maybe I could call Jensen and...,"

"Don't bug Jensen with this," Jared insisted. "He's busy right now, and probably doesn't want to see you. Listen, I'll bring you home with me, and after I take a shower we can figure this out okay. But if you're using, I do not want to bring that home around my kids."

Slapping his shoulder, you stood up. "How dare you imply that I'm on drugs! Sure, this morning has been crazy enough to be drug-induced, but you know I would never do that."

He raised an eyebrow before heading towards the pickup parked at the far end of the lot. "Y/N, I don't know whatever you're on, but I really don't know you well enough to know if you're on drugs or not."

His words stung. But worse than that, they rang false. Jared had been your best friend, even before you had fallen for Jensen. He had introduced the two of you all those years ago. And he knew that you would never do drugs. Your best friend in college had overdosed, dying way too early in life.

Sitting in the passenger seat, you began to realize that this might be more complicated than you had originally thought.

Jared stayed silent as he drove on the outskirts of town, heading for the fancier house on the other side. "Why were you running in that park?" You asked him, trying to break up the awkward silence.

"It's one of my favorites," he answered, turning into a subdivision. "It's not that far from here, and I like the creek."

He didn't seem to want to be too chatty, and you were okay with that. At least for now. All you wanted to do was call Jensen and have him pick you up. Have him hold you while you both laugh about what a crazy day this had been.

"I don't think Gen and the kids are home," he said as he pulled into the garage. "Why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee in the kitchen while I clean up."

He headed straight up the stairs, leaving you to find your way to the kitchen. The coffee was already mated and staying warm, and you poured a cup. Sipping as you stared out the window, you tried to come to terms with what happened. But it was hard when you really had no idea what happened.

"There's no place like home," you joked, tapping your heels together, wishing that it would work. But when you opened your eyes, you were still looking at the Padalecki's extensive garden.

"That coffee waking you up?" Jared asked as he came down the stairs. His hair was wet, and he had changed from his running shorts to a pair of slim jeans and a Texas longhorn shirt.

"I wish," you muttered. "Jar, I know this is going to sound crazy, but tell me. How did we meet?"

"We met on set," he answered as if you had truly gone crazy. "You came on in season three, as a special guest. Why?"

That wasn't what you remembered. The two of you had met long ago, when he was filming Gilmore Girls. You had hit it off, becoming fast friends. His friendship is what landed you that role on Supernatural. "No, that's not right. Don't you remember that episode in Gilmore Girls?"

He shook his head, the doorbell chime stopping whatever he was planning on saying. Without a word, he turned and left.

You followed behind, staying out of sight as he opened the door. "Hey Jensen!" Jared exclaimed. "But now's really not a good time."

"Jensen!" You exclaimed, pushing past Jared and throwing your arms around your husband. "You can't imagine the day I've had. But how did you get here so fast?"

With your head snuggled in his shoulder, you missed the silent communication they shared. Jensen pulled you back, staring down at you with a troubled expression. "Y/N?" His voice was empty of the usual warmth and love, and it had you slightly pulling back. "What the hell are you doing down here?"

"I have no idea. But I'm just glad you're here." Standing up on your tiptoes, you tried to give him a kiss, but he pushed you away.

"What the hell is going on? Y/N, you can't just kiss me. You know I'm married," he explained angrily, turning your entire world upside down.