Utterly Normal Part 2

Sam x Reader

Unable to shake the feeling that this wasn't right, you couldn't control the frown that continued to stay on your face. Even as Sam tried to make you feel better, you couldn't get your mind off what you had seen. What you had felt. It had all been so real, but so did this life.

If this life was real, why did you remember your life as a hunter? How could you remember the hurt of knowing Sam would never love you, or from knowing you were going to end up alone? It was all confusing, but with Sam at your side, you couldn't seem to concentrate on that. You could only concentrate on the feel of his arm around your shoulder, his warm body pressed against your own. Or the heavy feel of your unborn child deep within you, constantly moving. If this wasn't real, how could you be feeling your unborn child?

"Y/N, is the dream still bothering you?" Sam finally asked, as the sun started to set outside. "We were supposed to have dinner with your parents tonight, but we can always cancel, spend the rest of the day in here. They know you've been kind of struggling with the last stages of your pregnancy."

"My parents?" You breathed out. "But my parents have been dead since I was fourteen." Your mind couldn't wrap around the fact that you might be seeing your parents once again. They had been killed by a ghoul, right in front of your eyes while you sat there, chained up. It had scarred you, taking the person who had found you months to even get through to you. Even then, it took you almost a year before you had finally warmed up to Bobby.

"Y/N, you're scaring me." Sam muttered, grabbing your hands. "Of course your parents are still alive. They were here for dinner last week. But I do think I will cancel with them, and we can get you into bed. Sleep will do you well."

"No!" You exclaimed, surprising him. "I want to go. Please?"

"Fine. But the second you don't feel okay, we're leaving." Sam ordered, and you nodded. Groaning, you attempted to stand up off the couch. With a chuckle, Sam stood up, easily pulling you to your feet. Waddling your way up the stairs, you went into the walk-in closet, staring at all the clothes that no doubt didn't fit you anymore.

"Y/N, your maternity clothes are on the left." Sam offered as he changed into a pair of nice jeans along with a green and black button-down shirt.

Going through the small amount of clothes, you finally settled on some leggings and a simple navy dress. Heading into the bathroom, you stared at yourself in the mirror. Gone were the stress lines. Your face was unmarked, no scars to remind you of your hunting life. You seemed younger, much happier than before. Or the life you had imagined for yourself.

Closing your eyes, you saw Sam staring at you, his eyes full of concern. His face was lined, darker and more serious somehow. His hair was longer, shaggy around his face as he leaned over you. "Why?" You muttered, wondering why your mind was pulling this trick on you. Why you kept seeing this life as if was true. This was your true life, you told yourself. This was your happily ever after. Sam was by your side, both of you completely and utterly in love.

Rubbing your belly, you couldn't wait to bring this life into the world. To complete your little family. "What are you thinking about?" Sam asked you, stepping behind you and wrapping his arms around your swollen middle. Tilting his head, he pressed his lips to your neck, and you tilted your head back, relishing the feel of his lips against your skin.

"Us." You answered. "And our child."

"I can't wait to meet her." He mumbled against your skin, his hands moving up to lightly cup your extremely tender breasts. "But I'm going to miss just having you and I. Where we can make love whenever and wherever we want."