Rainbow Dust

The witch's spell hit you full blast, a shimmering cloud of pink and purple, filling up your nostrils and making you sneeze. "What the...," you muttered, but before the psychedelic cloud filtered away, she was gone. Leaving you alone in her rainbow splattered apartment, wondering what the hell she had just hit you with.

"Great, how am I going to explain this one to Sam and Dean," you muttered, thinking more about Dean than Sam. He hadn't wanted you going on this case alone. "Damn it Y/N, it's freaking witches," he had argued over the phone, but you hadn't wanted to wait the three hours it would have taken for them to catch up to you. So you went in, alone, and now you have a missing witch and a mystery spell.

The witch was fairly organized and she had left everything behind in her haste to leave. Colorful baskets were full of herbs and ingredients, books and wands. With no effects from the spell yet, you gathered everything you could, tossing it in the backseat of your jeep, sneezing at the mix of patchouli and bergamot. "Witches," you mumbled, glancing in the mirror.

It looked like a unicorn had exploded on your face. Glittery green, pink, purple and blue covered you from your chin to your eyebrows. Your nose had a fine dusting of pink while your lips were green. It was grotesquely adorable and you couldn't wait to wash it off.

Turning your jeep north, you drove a couple of blocks down the small-town city main street before stopping in front of the Victorian looking hotel. Two stories tall, it was painted a bright and cheery yellow, the doors teal. Your room was on the far left, away from prying eyes as you stepped inside.

There was only one bed, iron, covered in a white frilly bedspread. The Walls were a light purple with creamy white trim with lace curtains on the windows. It was much too girly for you, but all the other rooms had been taken.

Stripping off your clothes as you went, you were soon standing beside the ancient clawfoot bathtub, turning the water on as hot as you could stand. Stepping into the water, you felt it prick your skin, your entire lower half burning before suddenly turning numb. "What the...," you muttered when the light tan on your legs blurred into teal?

Taking the washcloth, you quickly scrubbed your face, knowing you had to be imagining things. But where your two, slightly chubby legs had been was now a beautiful, shimmering, teal tail. A mermaid tale. All the way from where your toes had been up to your waist.

"No...no," you whispered, taking the washcloth and rubbed at the tail. It was slightly slimy, the scales catching the washcloth, tugging painfully.

"Y/N!" Dean called out as he knocked loudly on the door. Dean always seemed to have the worst timing ever, you thought to yourself as you tried to figure out your next step. But your tail had draped over the edge of the tub, and as you tried lifting yourself out, you just slipped back in.

"Y/N, is everything okay?" Dean called out, the handle rattling as he tried it again.

"Just a minute!" You called out, your voice frantic enough that it alerted Dean.

"Y/N, we're coming in," he insisted, his shoulder banging on the door as you once again slipped back into the tub.

Giving up, you tried reaching for the towel, wanting to cover up until you could try to explain your situation. Leaning over, your arm stretched out, you could only watch as Dean broke the door, rushing in, his gun out and ready.

Sam wasn't far behind him, but at least Dean's wide shoulders blocked Sam's view of your naked top half. Dean's eyes widened when he noticed you sitting topless in the bathtub. "Sam, I think I've got it," Dean assured his brother, hastily turning him around. "Go get another room, will you?"