When Love isn't Enough

Lucifer x Reader(Who is a Winchester)

Falling for Satan. If someone had mentioned that to you, even six months ago, you would have laughed your head off. Lucifer was evil, a cunning bastard who was probably worse than the Grinch. His heart was no doubt five sizes too small, if he even had one to begin with. Your brothers had warned you, steer clear of him and his nefarious ways, or you would end up in trouble.

However, you don't think your brother's meant this type of trouble. Currently you were curled up on a king sized bed, silk sheets draped over the lower half of your body, the rest bare to the gaze of the Devil himself. And you didn't mind one bit.

"Mmm," he sighed, running his fingertips slowly across your skin, goosebumps following his movements. "I never dreamed I'd be released out of the cage to enjoy such activities. With such a beautiful woman beside me."

"Well, I never dreamed I would be lying naked in bed with Lucifer. But here I am," you murmured, reaching out to run your hand over his naked chest, his nipple pebbling under your touch. His tongue darted out, a tongue you were familiar with, it's unique forked shape driving you wild with pleasure just moments earlier.

"Here you are," he agreed, leaning forward on one elbow to take one of your nipple's between his teeth, his bite closer to pain than pleasure. Arching your back, you let out a moan, carding your fingers through his short sandy hair. "Lucifer!" you called out, needing more even though you had just had him minutes before.

"Greedy," he chuckled, his hand sliding down your skin, across your belly, down towards the apex of your thighs where you ached for his touch. "My greedy hunter, always needing more from me, the Devil himself."

You didn't care if he was the Devil, or God himself, you just wanted him and his skilled hands. You need them to move down, to press against you, inside you, but he refused, just slightly teasing you.

"Luci, please!" you pleaded with him, using the nickname only you would get away with using.

"Patience," he insisted, his breath hot against your breasts. As he slowly moved away from one breast towards the other, you heard your phone ringing, your brother's specific ringtone annoying you. "Let it go," Lucifer tried to tell you, and you wanted to listen to him. But a nagging voice in the back of your mind wouldn't let you. Groaning, you pulled away from Lucifer's touch, so much cooler than people would think, taking the red silk robe from the edge of the bed, slipping it over your naked skin.

"I can't, it could be important," you insisted, taking your phone from the ebony dresser. "Hey Dean, what's up?"

"Where the hell are you?" Dean bellowed, causing you to pull the phone away from your ear as Lucifer came to stand behind you, his hands moving around to cup your breasts through the thin fabric. "You were supposed to be back an hour ago!"

"Dean, I...I'm sorry, I lost track of time," you stammered, trying to stop the moan from leaving your lips.

"Y/N, are you okay? You sound weird, a little breathless," Dean continued on, as Lucifer's hand continued to work against your skin.

"I'm fine. I'll be home a little bit later," you tried to tell him, just as Lucifer leaned forward, speaking low, but apparently not low enough.

"Tell your annoying brother that you'll be home once you're done fucking the Devil,"

"Y/N, what the hell was that?" Dean snapped. "Why the hell is Lucifer with you?"

Cursing your brother's excellent hearing, you felt the blood leave your face. "Dean, I can explain!"

"You better be able to!" Dean argued. "Because there is no way my little sister will be seeing Lucifer."

Hanging up the phone before he could continue to argue with you, you turned to Lucifer, tears in your eyes. "I can't," you stuttered.

"You can't what?" He asked, his hands continuing to roam your skin, but you stepped back, confused and nervous now that your brother had found out about your secret relationship.

"I can't choose between you two," you whispered, tears slipping down your cheeks. "I never thought I would feel this way about you, Lucifer himself, but I love you!"

"Thank you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"But I can't just up and leave my brothers either!" you continued on. "It's always just been the three of us, and I can't just up and leave because I'm in love with you."

"Looks like you won't have to make a choice," he muttered, crossing his arms, nodding towards the door just before it burst open.

In strode both of your brothers, Dean's face full of anger and frustration. "Y/N, how the hell could you do this to us? With Lucifer?"

"Dean, how did you find me?" you started to ask until Sam raised his hand, holding out his phone with the tracking device on it. "Of course. Always keeping an eye out for your little sis. Well, guess what? I'm happy! So let me be happy, for once. Please?"

"I can't," Dean muttered, running his hand through his hair. "If it was anyone but him. But Y/N, he's bad news, and he's probably just using you."

"Wait, don't I get a say in this?" Lucifer started to ask, but the glare from both brothers had him closing his mouth, surprising you. Lucifer always had an answer, usually sarcastic for anyone. Especially Dean.

"Nope, you get no say," Dean argued, taking a step forward, pulling your gaze towards him, and away from Sam. "You're messing with our little sister. She deserves better than you."

Before you could argue, or plead your case, Sam started chanting in Enochian, the room shaking. "Sam, what are you doing?" You asked, spinning around to see a hole opened up right behind Lucifer, Sam inches away from pushing him down. "No!"

"I'm sorry Y/N, but it's for your own good," Sam spoke up, shoving Lucifer so he fell backwards, into the cage once again. With tears in your eyes, you raced forward, only to be wrapped in Dean's arms.

"No! Let me go!" you screamed, fighting against your brother, but he was stronger than you. Quickly the hole closed up, leaving you alone with only your brothers. It was then you collapsed, tears pouring down your cheeks. "I'm so sorry Y/N, but someday you will understand."

Picking you up in his arms, he carried you out of the room, away from the only reminder of your love with Lucifer. Tears soaking Dean's shirt, you were heartbroken. "Dean, I don't know if I can forgive you. Either of you."

"I knew there was the possibility of that when we dug up the key to Lucifer's cage. But I know what happened when Sam fell for a Demon. And I couldn't let that happen to my little sis. So hate me, for now. But I know I did the right thing, and I hope someday you'll realize that as well."

"But I loved him," you whispered, Dean tensing for a moment underneath you."

"Y/N, sometimes love isn't enough. Not in this world." He answered you, before sliding you in to the Impala.