Surprise

Jensen x Reader

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Your almost three-year-old daughter yelled

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Your almost three-year-old daughter yelled. The two of you were playing outside on the grass. You were blowing bubbles and she was attempting to pop them, waddling around on the grass. It was adorable, and you couldn't stop giggling along with her as she kept begging for more and more bubbles.

"More momma." She pleaded, clapping her hands together, and you couldn't believe how much she looked like her Dad at that moment. With her eyes the color of the grass, and her sandy blonde hair, she was a copy of Jensen. You just wish he could have been here with the two of you on this Mother's Day.

You understood the fact that he was trying to finish up filming so he could spend most of the summer with you. But he hadn't been home to share a Mother's Day with you and Morgan yet, and it was starting to upset you. Sure, it was just another one of those holidays meant for people to spend money, but it was still hard not having him there as you and Morgan celebrated the holiday. Sure, you were heading over to Gen's later so the kids get together and the two of you could celebrate your holiday by yourselves. But you still would have loved to have him there. Having a day where you weren't the only one watching after your on the go daughter.

"Mommy, watch this!" Your daughter giggled as she attempted to do a somersault. Smiling as she tried to roll over, you screeched in fright when a pair of arms wrapped around you, a warm body pressing against your back.

Ready to reach behind you and smack whoever it was, you instantly calmed down when a familiar voice whispered in your ear. "Happy Mother's Day."

"Jensen!" You exclaimed, turning in his arms and wrapping your own around his shoulders. "What are you doing here?"

"Surprising the love of my life on her special day." He answered, pressing a quick kiss to your lips. "I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier."

"Daddy!" Morgan exclaimed, reaching up to be picked up by him.

"There's my girl!" He smiled, reaching down and picking her up. With her on his hip, he kept one arm wrapped around you. "I couldn't miss another Mother's Day."

Walking the three of you inside, you saw a huge bouquet of flowers sitting on the table, along with a card and a stuffed animal for your daughter. Handing it to her, Jensen watched as she ran into the living room, hugging it tightly. "I swear, each time I come home she gets bigger and bigger."

"She's glad you're back." You told him, leaning down to sniff the flowers.

"And you?" He questioned, handing you the card.

"More than you can realize." You answered, leaving the flowers behind to step into his arms once again, your favorite place to be. "I've been counting down the days until you were back."

"Me too." He agreed. "Open the card."

Opening the envelope, you saw a pair of tickets inside. Glancing down, you saw they were for your favorite musician two nights from now. "I've already talked to Gen. They can take Morgan. Thought you and I needed a night to ourselves."

"This is amazing!" You told him, wrapping your arms around his neck again, your lips seeking his out once more. "Best Mother's Day ever!"