Christmas Wishes

Jensen x Reader

"Y/N go sit on Santa's lap!" Misha called out as he came back with a round of drinks for your little group. Shaking your head emphatically, you almost tipped over in the process. After spending the last couple of hours at the Christmas party, you had drunk quite a bit of alcohol and you were feeling the effects.

"That's creepy," you argued. "I don't want sitting on some old man's lap. Who knows where his hands will end up."

"Fine, I have an idea," Jared spoke up, coming to wrap his arms around your shoulder and Jensen's. "I'll sit on his lap and you three stand behind him."

Giggling nervously as Jared pulled you even closer to Jensen, you shook your head. "You'll squish the poor man! We'll let Misha. He's the smallest of you three."

Misha pretended to look offended. "I hope you realize that if I'm not standing by those two yeti's, I happen to be a tall man myself. But I don't mind sitting on the old man's lap. Maybe he'll grant my Christmas wish."

"Well if that man won't, they have a little letter writing station set up to the side," you assured him. Jared grabbed a hold of Misha's arm, pulling him along, leaving you to follow behind with Jensen.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Jensen assured you. "You know how Misha and Jared get."

You smiled over at him, blushing slightly under his attention. "I think a picture with the four of us and Santa would be a nice way to end the Christmas party."

His eyes widened. "Y/N, it's not even midnight, and you're already planning on leaving us?"

You shrugged, but your answer was never given when Jared reached over, grabbing you and dragging you to stand behind Santa's velvet red chair. Squishing you between him and Jensen, you started giggling when Misha plopped down on Santa's lap, wrapping his arms around the poor man's shoulders.

"Smile!" The photographer called out, quickly snapping the photo. While Misha began telling the disgruntled Santa exactly what he wanted. Leaving Jensen and Jared talking, you meandered over to the letter writing table. Mainly for the children who had been there earlier, there still were plenty of paper to and pens. Sitting down, your head already starting to pound from the alcohol, you picked up a pen. Giving in to temptation, you wrote down a couple of items you were hoping to receive. Nibbling on your lip, you quickly wrote down the last item, knowing you would let no one else read this. Otherwise, you would die from embarrassment.

"Telling Santa what you want?" Jared asked, coming up from behind you. Turning to face him, your cheeks flushed, you stood up.

"Just silly things. Like a new scarf," you mumbled quickly. "Can you tell Jensen and Misha good night for me? I'm going to head back to my trailer for a couple hours sleep before my plane ride tomorrow."

"Of course," he assured you, pulling you in for a tight hug. "Be safe."

You patted his cheek before heading to the door. Not noticing the fact that your hand was now empty, and Jared was currently staring down at a slip of paper in shock.

Jared's POV

Watching as Y/N headed out into the cold night air, I realized that she had left her wishlist behind. It wasn't that big of a deal, but she had seen almost embarrassed by what she had written. Searching the table, I recognized her handwriting. Almost feeling as if I was reading her diary, I skimmed the items. Mainly normal items. Her favorite perfume, that scarf she had been eyeing for a while now. But it was the item on the bottom that had my eyes growing wide, a mischevious smile growing on my face.

"Hey, Jensen!" I called out, pulling him away from his conversation with Misha as they both stared at the picture we had taken. "I think you're going to want to see this!"

Leaving Misha with the picture, Jensen came over, clapping his hand on my back. "What's up? Where did Y/N go?"

"She went back to her trailer, called it a night. But Jensen, you need to see this," I said, handing him the paper. Wondering if Y/N was going to hate me for this. But I knew how Jensen felt for her, I just hadn't realized Y/N had felt the same.

Raising an eyebrow, Jensen took the paper quickly reading through each item. I could tell the exact moment he read his name at the end. His mouth parted, his hand clutching the paper tightly. "Is this some sort of joke?" He whispered, his eyes full of hope staring my way. "Jared, if you think this is funny...,"

I held my hands up, letting him know I had nothing to do with this. "Jensen I promise. I just found it. But you needed to know. You two have wasted enough time. So what are you going to do about it?"

Your POV

It took three times before you were able to unlock the door of your trailer. Leaving the main room dark, you went straight for the bedroom, switching on the light. Your head pounded, and you wanted nothing more than three or four hours sleep before you had to fight through the airport. Unzipping your dress, you slid it over your head, reaching for a pair of leggings and your favorite shirt. You had snitched it from the costume department. One of Dean's t-shirts that they were planning to throw out. It had a fake blood stain on the side but was barely noticeable anymore. It didn't smell like Jensen, but you still enjoyed the soft fabric and knowing that Jensen had once worn it.

Pulling your hair into a thick bun, you were about ready to climb into bed when a sharp knock echoed through your trailer. Frowning at the intrusion, you walked the short distance to the door. "Who is it?" You called out.

"Jensen. And it's freezing cold out here!" He called, and you quickly pulled the door open. Expecting him to walk in, wondering what he wanted, he surprised you instead. Pulling you into his embrace, his lips sought yours. His cold lips quickly turned warm against yours, his hands cold against your hips. But you didn't mind. The kiss was everything you had ever imagined. Even more. Being held in his arms, feeling his plump lips against yours.

"What was that for?" You asked once he came up for air.

"Jared found your wishlist," he started, and you groaned. "I'm glad he did. Because now I know you feel the same way. And that's the best present I could ask for."