Bartending

Jared x Reader

Prompt: "The skirt is supposed to be this short."

Brushing your hands down the uniform you had just put on, you glanced in the mirror, pleased with how well you looked

Brushing your hands down the uniform you had just put on, you glanced in the mirror, pleased with how well you looked. Wearing a plaid shirt, cinched a little high to show off of a glimpse of skin,along with a skirt short enough to show quite a bit of leg. It was the required wear for waitresses at the new bar opening tonight. And while you weren't just a waitress, you had wanted to wear the same thing, to show unity.

Stepping out of the locker room, you could see the place was already packed, probably with a line waiting to get inside. Stepping behind the counter, you helped the bartenders serve to the impatient customer, falling into the old routine you remembered so well.

As you bustled around, you were caught up with a pair of big strong arms. "Hey baby." Jared purred in your ear, his large hands skimming your waist where your shirt had ridden up.

"Hey handsome." You answered back to your husband. "Your bar is doing well today."

"Yes it is." He answered, before looking down at you. "But why are you wearing the waitress uniform? I thought you'd be dressed up?"

"I just wanted to fit in, help out wherever I could." You explained, watching as his eyes traveled up and down your body.

"I don't like it. The skirt's too short." He grumbled, pulling you towards his office.

"Jared." You laughed. " "The skirt is supposed to be this short. You thought it would garner more tips."

"Yeah, but I don't like the fact those other men had their eyes on you." He argued as he locked the door behind him. Before you could even say another word, he had you pressed against the wall, his knee between your legs as his lips ravished your own.