In His Arms

Dean x Reader

Warnings: Smut

Another jagged line joined the rest scratched into the wall. 113 marks to be exact. Too many for your liking, but you had no choice. No way out of here. You just had to deal with the fact that you were going to be here for the next twenty-five years. If you stayed on good behavior.

"Break time!" The prison guard yelled, opening your cell door. You hated break time. Hated spending time with thieves and murderers, and everything in between. You didn't belong here, with them, and there was major dissension between you and them. "Now!" She barked, and you slowly made your way out of your cell, following the rest of the prisoners to the small prison yard where you would spend the next hour staring up at the sky.

You missed so many things. Food. You missed hamburgers and beer, and what little slices of pie you could steal away from Dean. You missed shoving your face full of popcorn during one of your rare movie nights in the bunker.

But more than the food you missed Dean. He had been your rock, your constant in this horrific world. You missed riding in the Impala beside him, waking up with his arms wrapped around you on that memory foam mattress of his.

Hell, you even missed the annoying things. Researching with your best friend Sam. Getting covered in blood as you killed another monster. Wondering if you were going to live to see another day. All of that seemed so vibrant, so far away from the gray life, you led now.

If only you hadn't let Sam and Dean go on ahead. You were all wanted for grave robbing, and murder, but you had been the one they had caught. Sam and Dean had escaped, and you were glad it had been you and not them. But you hated being apart, knowing there was no way they could come visit you without endangering themselves.

"There she is," one of the other prisoners sneered as you stepped outside. "Little goody two shoes. Thinks she's better than the rest of us in here."

"No, I just...," you started to say, but she pushed you back against the wall. Immediately a circle formed around you, blocking you from the view of the guards.

"Always staying by yourself, never talking to any of us. What's your deal anyways?"

You knew no matter what you said she was itching for a fight, and you stayed quiet. She raised her hand to slap you when a blast echoed through the yard, the wall behind you shaking from the force. "What the hell?" The guards exclaimed, all of you turning to see a huge cloud of dust off to the side. "Back in your cells! Now!" The guard screamed, pulling out their weapons.

But as the dust cleared, you could see a huge hole in the brick fence, a welcoming sight on the other side. Baby, with Sam and Dean inside. You just had to make it the 50 feet to them.

The rest of the girls in the yard noticed the freedom as well. A huge crowd raced towards the small exit. The two guards were no match against the throng of people, and they quickly called for backup.

Staying off to the side, you joined the rest of the group, a smile on your face for the first time in days. Your walk turned to a run as you pushed past arguing woman. Climbing over rubble, you reached the car just as gunshots rang through the air. Women screamed, many ducked but more than a few began running down the road.

"Y/N, hurry up!" Dean called out, and you dove into the car just as he started driving away. A gunshot hit the window, cracking it, but Dean stomped on the gas, driving you out of harm's way.

Breathing heavily, you leaned over the seat, ruffling Sam's hair before pressing a sloppy kiss onto Dean's cheek. "Man have I missed you two."

"Missed you too sweetheart," Dean threw over his shoulder, his smile huge as he pushed the Impala as fast as it would go.