The Sleep

Dean x Reader

Synopsis: Cas makes things awkward for Dean and the Reader

 "Damn it Cas, how many times have I told you, personal space?" You heard Dean yelling from the bathroom, and you couldn't hold back the snort that left your mouth. Your friend, an Angel, had never been able to understand common courtesy, including privacy and personal space. It seemed to happen to your boyfriend Dean more than anyone. You were beginning to wonder if Cas did it just to annoy Dean on purpose. Sure, he had once said they shared a deeper bond, but still.

"I'm sorry Dean. I'll leave you to it." You heard Cas answer, before he came into your room where you were currently lounging on the bed. With one hunt done, and none in the near future, you were relaxing on the bed, ready to call it a night with Dean. If he ever came out of the shower.

"Y/N." Cas greeted you. "I came to talk to Dean, but he is preoccupied."

"Yeah Cas. He usually doesn't like being interrupted in the shower. Unless it's by me." You told him, watching as it went right over the Angel's head.

"Y/N I didn't realize he was in the shower. But as an Angel, I have seen many, various human forms. He should not be ashamed." Cas told you, just as Dean came into the room, still wrapped in a towel.

"Cas, I don't think that was his problem." You muttered trying not to laugh.

"Seriously Cas? First the shower, now you're out here talking about my body to Y/N? Can't you give a man a break?" Dean asked, grabbing his boxers and shorts and taking them back to the bathroom with him.

"I didn't mean to upset." Cas answered, "I'm still trying to learn your ways."

"Cas, it's alright. Dean will get over it." You assured him. "But can you tell me what you needed? Because it's late, and Dean and I haven't had a room to ourselves in almost a week."

"So, you need to use the sleep?" He asked awkwardly, making you snort. Dean came back in, his hair still damp but his clothes on.

"No Cas, I can't wait to jump her bones." Dean muttered, about done with his friend.

"Bones? I don't understand." Cas continued, making things even more awkward.

Reaching up, you placed a hand on Dean's forearm, stopping him from pummeling his friend. It was late, the two of you were still wound tight from the hunt, and you wanted nothing more than to let off some steam. To find yourself wrapped up in Dean's embrace. "Cas, what we're trying to say is... Well, it's been a while, and Dean and I want to..."

"Have sex!" Dean yelled, making you blush. You hadn't expected to put it out there that way, but at least it was said and done.

"Oh." Cas said, making no move to leave.

"Which requires you leaving the room." You hinted at. "Maybe you can go talk to Sam. Or comeback tomorrow if it's not important."

"I will come back tomorrow. You two have fun having sex." He announced before vanishing from the room. Falling onto the bed, Dean laid down, covering his eyes with his hands.

"That was torturous." He grumbled, and you had to agree.

"He's an Angel Dean. He doesn't get things like this." You argued for your friend. "But I'm glad he's finally gone."

"Me too." Dean exclaimed, before rolling over and trapping you underneath him. "Now shall we, how did he say it? Use the sleep now?"

o;D,̂