Rock Concert

Dean x Reader

At first you hadn't been sure of the idea. Sure, it sounded fun, and you weren't going to pass up an opportunity to spend some time with Dean. But it wasn't your type of activity, and you knew you were going to stick out like a sore thumb.

"Dean, are you sure? Why don't you go ahead, and I'll stay behind? Do research, or maybe bake a pie. Things I'm comfortable with." You tried arguing, but he shook his head, tossing you a pile of clothes.

"Nope, you're coming with me. That's final." He insisted, turning to pull on his favorite flannel. "I know you'll enjoy it. You just have to try new things sometimes."

Sighing, you looked down at the clothes in your hand, knowing you had no choice but to go with him. As he made his way out of the room, no doubt making sure Baby was ready for the short trip to the concert.

Quickly changing into your faded and ripped jeans, your old band shirt, along with your favorite flannel, you made your way out of your room, past Sam was doing exactly what you thought you would be doing tonight. "Have fun Y/N." He said, noticing you.

"I'm not sure about this." You admitted. "I'm not the type of person to go wild at a concert. What if it changes his opinion of me?"

"It won't." Sam assured you. "Just try to let go and have a little fun."

Knowing that was harder than it sounded, you continued to the garage, where Dean sat behind the wheel of his car. "There you are!"

Sliding in the passenger seat, you nervously fiddled with the rip in your jeans as Dean drove towards the bigger town an hour over. About halfway in to the trip, Dean reached over, grabbing your hand, stopping you before you could make a mess of your jeans. "Hey, what's up?"

"Just a little anxious about tonight." You admitted, hoping that you weren't disappointing Dean too much. "It's going to be so loud, and busy."

"And I'll be right beside you. But it's going to be fun." He assured you, and that was the end of the conversation.

Dean pulled into the parking lot, near the back. Grabbing your hand, he pulled you into the venue, which was already dark and smelled of whiskey and stale smoke. Keeping you at his side, Dean immediately went to the bar, ordering the two of you a shot of whiskey. "I think you need this."

Downing it quickly, you ordered another, ignoring the way Dean shook his head. Before letting Dean pull you away from the bar, you ordered a jack and coke, taking it down to the dancefloor. Wanting nothing more than to stay off to the side, you groaned when Dean pulled you to the middle of the floor where a throng of people were already standing, waiting for the concert to start.

Staying close to Dean's side, you nervously sipped your drink. People were dancing, or conversing with each other, and Dean soon began talking to a couple of men. Staying in the middle, you were actually relieved when the band came on stage and began warming up.

With the alcohol warming your veins, you let yourself finally relax, just a little bit. With Dean still off talking to his new buddies, you intently watched as the lights flashed, the sound of the guitar vibrating deep within your body.

Soon, you were completely surrounded by fellow concert goers. No one was paying attention to you. You were just part of the group enjoying the loud, almost ear numbing classical rock. Forgetting your inhibitions, you began to swing your hips to the music, singing softly along under your breath.

As the first song ended and the second one began, you began moving a little bit more, actually screaming the words when the lead singer held his microphone out. Raising your hand in the air with everyone else, you shook your head, letting your hair swing freely around you.

Surprised at how much fun you were having, you didn't even realize that Dean had come to stand back beside you. Once the music stopped, you turned to see him standing there, a huge, dopey smile on his face. "What?" You asked, blushing under his gaze.

"I should have taken a video." He exclaimed. "I've never seen you come out of your shell like that. It was nice."

Taking a step towards him, you wrapped your arms around his waist as the music started up again. "What can I say? You were right. This is a lot of fun."

As the band continued to play, you pressed your lips to his, blushing when the crowd around you noticed and wolf whistled.

Stepping back, you jumped in shock when something hit you in the chest. "What was that?" You questioned as Dean leaned down and picked something up off the floor.

"Looks like you have an admirer." He teased. "Because you were gifted with a guitar pick."

Holding it tightly, you slid it in your pocket before turning your attention back to the music. With Dean at your side, you swayed to the music, enjoying the concert more than you had expected.