Ep 49

PoV: Sonic

"Alone?!" Blaze was freaking out, "No way! I don't approve!"

"Huh? Why not? We're just gonna hang out," I answered.

"I know you guys are childhood friends but what if something happens to you? Or a teacher finds out?" She lifted my dress.

"What are you doing!?" I pulled it back down, Thank chaos my boner from earlier disappeared.

"I had to check you for markings. I'll check you again later, understood? That is the only way I'll allow you two to hand out," She checked the communicator Tails gave me, "Here, I'll put my number in your emergency contacts so you can call me immediately. I will show up if something is going wrong when you call."

"Okay, okay. I promise I'll be safe. Besides, Scourge is normal. He only ever dates girls," I left after she finally allowed us to hang out together, Scourge waswaiting for me outside the door.

"Why do you need to ask her permission?" Scourge asked as we walked to my hotel room a few doors down.

"She's my closest friend. She's been protecting me since... well since I met her really," I shut the door and Scourge locked it.

"It gives me more time to hide if you have to unlock it. When do teachers check for the students?" He pulled me away from the door.

"They said every night around eight. I do have to shower though. I smell like the ocean. Maybe we should meet up later so you can get the sand off you," I looked around, there wasn't a small shower in the room, only the bathroom...

"Oh..." Oh crap, this is a problem.

"The baths here are communal, everyone showers together. I'm guessing you didn't know," Scourge hugged me.

"I'll have to wait for everyone to finish..." I never felt more nervous to take a bath in my life.

"Sonic, I'll protect you in the bath if you'd like. Right now it's the boys bath hour. When the sign switches to girls you should go in first and get out as soon as you can. Here, I'll take a bath first, I'll be sure I'm the last one to leave. You go in as soon as I'm done and I'll flip the sign," he let me go, "Sound good?"

"Yeah, I'll just shower. I won't go anywhere near the bath," I grabbed everything I'd need to shower and brought it with me in my bag.

"You still can't swim," he ruffled my quills.

"No one ever taught me," I followed him to get his clothes and we did exactly what he planned.

  I waited patiently until after Scourge finished, then I ran inside. He broke into the janitors closet and grabbed the girls sign. He changed the sign and put the boys in the closet. I was free to bath so long as he was outside, pretending to be a cleaner.

"Ah~ Warm water feels so much better," I sighed as the hot water showered down onto my face.

"Sonic!"

"Ah!" I screamed as Scourge suddenly stuck his head in from the door.

"I found a sign that says cleaning in progress. You can relax in the bath for a while of you want to. This will by you some time," he waved the sign around.

"Then go fo it if you don't mind waiting a moment longer," I answered. He was staring at me, not breaking his glance, "What? What is it? You're freaking me out."

"You still have such a cute little figure," he smiled.

"Get out you pervert!" I threw the soap bar at him.