Ep 39

PoV: Sonic

  Everything hurt... I was covered in bruises.

"I think that was the stupidest thing I've ever done," I sighed.

"Sonic, are you feeling any better?" Cream came in, "Does your back still hurt?"

"Y-yeah, it still hurts. But I'm getting better. I should be able to work my shift today," I started to get up.

"Mama says you should stay laying down today. Here, I brought you cake and medicine," she put a cake down next to me, "Here, I'll give you the medicine now."

"Thank you," I took the medicine and carefully stretched. I needed to move around or I'd be stiff. It was my first time missing practice too, "This'll be a big help."

"Do you like wearing boys clothes?" I choked on the water, I had forgotten I was in my usual clothes! "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... Um... they're comfortable to me... that's all," I hadn't realized that just owning male clothes was such a threat.

"Mama says your a very special girl," Cream pulled a thermos from her bag, "So I made you alphabet soup."

"Thanks," I took a sip, it was lukewarm, but I'd still drink it for her, "It's delicious."

  A special girl. I don't think I've ever been called special before. Some how... it feels nice.

"I tried my best. I'm glad you like it," this child is an angel.

"Cream, you the special girl here," I hugged her.

"You so nice," she smiled, "I'll go bring you some extra stawverries!"

  Cream. I promise, I'll buy you what ever you want for your birthday.

PoV: Blaze

"Alright, what did you do to Sonic?" I had Shadow alone in the classroom, "Why isn't she here!"

"I've done nothing to her. The fact that she's not here is for the better. I'd rather not listen to her bitch about her jacket again," he pushed me aside, "I'm leaving now."

"She really liked you. And you went a fucked it up like you do with every girl. She doesn't deserve someone like you," I left and started walking around. Sonic didn't have a phone so I couldn't ask him what happened without coming over. I'd have to wait until after school for that.

---

  I found Amy standing by Sonic's table in culinary. This wasn't even her class period.

"Amy? What are you doing? This isn't your class," I forced her to back away from Sonic's table.

"I know. I was just wonder what kind of food Sonic likes to cook," she was acting... odd, "Especially after yesterday. Someone needs to nurse her back to health. You hang out with her, what does she like?"

"What do you mean after yesterday?" I grabbed her.

"Sonic saved me in the most romantic way~ Of course getting myself infected is illegal. So I'm going to nurse her back to health in return and finally get the smell she has out of my head. Do you have her phone number? Or better do you have her adress?" This girl was insane!

"Wait, infected?" I couldn't believe a bitch like her was infected.

"Oh, of course not. I'm perfectly fine. I don't need rehab or anything. I'll be much better after this," She picked up a coin, "Do you think she dropped this?"

"You need to stay away from Sonic before someone calls you crazy," I backed away from her.

"I'm afraid that's no possible. You see I transferred into all of her classes. I'll be with her everyday," she had lost it.

"You're sick. Get away from me," I left and made sure Amy wasn't following or watching. I ran back to my car and drove off.

  Sorry for coming over uninvited. But I get the feeling I'll need to protect you Sonic.

~~~