Ep 2

PoV: Sonic

  He's kinda... No! What am I thinking?! I turned off my phone and stopped scrolling through pictures. It was lunch break, and I had already cheated for Scourge by taking two tests. One forging his handwriting and the other with my own. I made sure he got a B minus so it wouldn't be suspicious. Just enough to show how he barely studied, which he didn't. Now... I felt so stupid. I joined a site for girls to check out 'hot' guys and even made up a girly username called 'FloralLove.' I had this sight for over a month now. At first it was because of a dare, then I just forgot to delete the account. Now I have it for personal pleasure...

"Hey~ TD, whatcha got there, a hot pick of your girlfriend? Oh wait you don't have one," the others came by laughing as Jet insulted me.

"What ever, I was just looking for a new screen saver," I rolled my eyes and jet grabbed my phone out of my hand, "Hey!"

"You want a new background then I've got it," he started typing on my phone, "here!" He tossed it and I caught my phone before it landed on the ground.

"Dude!" He had changed my background to a zoom in of a guy's naked thing, "What the hell!"

"Jet come on. That's too small. You should have picked one that was cumming," Scourge ruffled my quills, "Don't want to make TD to jealous."

  I changed my background back to the flowers it came with, "You guys are so gross."

"Oh what ever pussylips," they sat around the table.

  I saved the dick pic not really wanting to delete it. No. No! Stop it. You are not sick. You are not sick. I hit delete and put my phone down. Why do I regret going that...

---

  Over the next week it all seemed to get worse... that dream kept repeating itself over and over again. Last night I was even excited to sleep just to go through it again. Fuck... I'm gonna be single forever... Its better than rehab.

---

  I was playing a video game, it was a sunday afternoon and I stopped hanging out with Scourge. I didn't need to be around anyone. The tv was turned off and before I could complain, my parents looks made my heart drop.

"Sonic," Mom sat down besides me, and Dad in his recliner, "we'd like to speak with you."

"Is this about my report card? I haven't failed any classes-"

"Sonic cut the crap," Dad said, "We've never once asked about your report card."

"Sonic, I checked you search history," Mom held my hand and I wanted to puke.

"Why? I don't look up anything inappropriate. You know me mom," I struggled to keep the panic out of my voice.

"Sonic, have you been thinking of men inappropriately?" Dad asked, that question was what I was afraid of most...

"No, of course not. The guys just like to mess with me and put stuff on my history to get me in trouble," I wasn't even lying. All the 'infected' things in my history were from Scourge and Jet. Storm always held me down while they did that stuff.

"Sonic we want to get you tested. If your turning, now is a good time to stop it from changing you," Mom hugged me, "If you come out negative I won't bother you anymore."

"Mom I'm not sick!"

"Sonic!" My dad slammed his fist, "You are taking the test today! No excuses! I don't want a faggot for a son!"