Ep 32

PoV: Shadow

"I don't care. He hates me, and that's the end of it. I don't need Shadow to be happy. I'm going to go eat now if you don't mind."

"Rouge what the hell are you doing?" I stopped playing the video.

  I had class with Sonic next. I'd have to set things straight with him after. Sonic walked in, he was wearing the knit vest to his uniform today instead of the blazer he usually wore. He still looked just as feminine as before. He was playing a trick on everyone, pretending to be a girl. It wasn't right, and yet... I hadn't really heard of an infected doing that. How far gone has the infection taken him.

  I waited until the bell rang. Sonic started to get up, I grabbed him while I could.

"Hey- Shadow..." his shout immediately became soft and anxious sounding. He was afraid of me.

"I need to talk with you," I wasn't letting him go. I kicked the teacher out and we had the room to ourselves.

"What did you want to talk about?" Sonic wasn't looking me in the eye.

"First of all, where ever you got the load of crap idea that I hate in your head. Drop it," I snapped, "You might be a disgrace to society and the farthest thing from a man, but I don't hate you. Second, if you cross me, I'll let the world know what you are. Got it."

"G-got it..." she- he gulped and I let her go.

"Stop saying bullshit."

  Rouge, stop getting involved, you're going to make shit worse.

"It's so big..."

  Don't think about that dumbass. Sonic is the last person I'm going to do that with.

PoV: Sonic

  What... what was that... Shadow didn't hate me... but he still said I was disgrace... I was so confused, What does he want from me?

"Sonic," Shadow called me, "Tell Rouge to stay out of this. She doesn't know what you are."

"I'm a hedgehog," I said, "Not just a disgrace, not just sick. I'm a mobian too, just like you."

"You're nothing like the rest of us," he stated the obvious, but it still hurt.

"I know that, but there's nothing I can do. There's no cure for what I am. And I don't want to be tortured in the camps. I don't have any other choice but to be this. I know you don't understand, no one will," I sighed, I wasn't alone at least. I had Blaze to keep me company, "but if you're going to leave me alone, then do it. I don't want to deal with your bullshit either."

  I left while I still had the little bit of will left in me. What I said was true, even though I didn't want to admit it. I wasn't going to be entirely alone, I had Blaze. We were going to support each other. I'm not alone.

PoV: Shadow

"Not gonna deal with my bullshit huh," I sighed.

  What the hell do I do now. I've got a cute guy who's just starting to get his confidence while wearing a fucking skirt. I don't want to get sick... not like I can fight it if I do.

  I just need a girlfriend, maybe I'll fuck a chick tonight. Thats should be all I need.

  Some nice pussy. That's sounds just right.

~~~