Ep 59

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic," I heard my name called as I walked through the hallway. A boy came up to me, he had on one of the fan club pins they had all started wearing. I hope this is something normal, "D-do you think I could copy your notes for midterms?" His heavy panting and weird grin, he asked for my notes but... It he really just going to copy them? "Please, I promise no harm will come to your handwriting-"

"You're out of line!" He was grabbed by someone else with a blue arm band. It also had the symbol they were using for the fan club, "You know Sonic's possessions are never to be touched unless found on the ground. Even so! All items lost by her must be given to the Sfc guard committee immediately!"

"Eh?!" There's a guard committee now!?

"Guard committee! Enforce punishment number 5!" The guy with the arm band shouted. Three other guys dragged the boy away.

"What just happened?" I was at a complete loss.

"Sonic!" The guy with the band bowed, "It seems you haven't heard. Our president Blaze created a guard committee to watch over you. Our primary duty is to keep the creeps away from you."

"Oh. Thank you?" I looked around, there was only one other guy with a blue arm band.

"You're gratitude is an honor!" He bowed again, it was making a scene. Blaze, this it too emberassing...

"I need to... get to class..." I tried to walk around him but he kept blocking me.

"I have a message for you," he bowed again, "If you ever need our help, you must only shout 'guards' and we will assist you immediately. We are always nearby."

"Yeah..." I ran off to my next class and shut the door behind me.

  Shout guards?! I'm not a princess like you Blaze! I need to get this fan club under control.

"What's got you all red?" Blaze grabbed my hand and pulled me to our cooking station.

"You're guard committee. Why is there a guard committee!?" I whispered to her as we started setting up for today's lesson.

"Oh, to keep Amy away from you. They also handle the smaller perverts who want you to step on them and sit of their faces and stuff. Like that one guy who made you sit on his sweaty back-"

"You don't have to remind me..." I felt a chill as I recalled that memory.

"Plus, you can use the guards how ever you want. You could make them do everything for you. They really want a reward from you for their good work," Blaze handed me an egg, "Why not let them eat the food you make this lesson."

"If I can manage to cook it right," I sighed, "What's punishment five?"

"Writing 'I will not touch Sonic or her possessions,' five hundred times," she answered.

"At least they aren't hurting other students," I still didn't like the whole guard idea, but they had kept Amy from finding out, "Amy isn't still trying to get close to me, is she?"

"Oh yeah, she tries something almost everyday day."

"Seriously?!"

PoV: Amy

  She's cooking right now... I want to eat her food. I don't care of it's disgusting, I know she only cooks with love!

"Sonic, I'll have lunch with you, I swear!" I watched her through the window into the classroom. She could hard cut the onions without her eyes watering.

"Amy, don't tell me we need to integrate you again," that stupid guard committee was back again.

"I've only been watching. I do believe that rule one of the Sonic Fan Club is observation and small talk only. I'm exercising my right to watch her cook," I was going to keep watching until she finished.

"If you werr allowed into the fan club," they leader scoffed at me.

"If you let me join I wouldn't be such a problem~" I held out my hand to get the initiation papers.

"Yeah right, it's in our club law. Amy Rose is forbidden from ever joining Blaze's Sonic Fan Club," he grabbed me, "You've had enough observation today."

  They dragged me away again and brought me back to my classroom. I was quickly told to remain in my seat by the teacher.

  Stupid Blaze and her fancy club. I just want to be around my Sonic. What's so bad about having her constantly at my side as an extremely loyal best friend- Wait... if Blaze's club is the problem... I just need to make my own.

  I got up and took the chalk from the teacher. I wiped the board clean and started writing.

"Amy Rose! Go back to your seat immediately," She snapped at me.

"Alright everyone, raise your hands in favor of joining my Sonic Fan Club. I can assure you, unlike Blaze's fan club, you can have lunch with Sonic and talk to her. You won't be punished for being her friend! Now everyone who wants to join my Sonic Friendship Club is to meet me on the roof!" I had almost every guy in the classroom stand.

You want to keep me away from the Sonic Fan Club Blaze, fine. But you've just started a battle I plan to win.

  Sonic will belong to my club no matter what.

~~~

1/30/22