Ep 18

PoV: Shadow

"Shadow," Rouge found me after Sonic went home. She had said she had something important to do, "We're coming over to your place this weekend~"

"Absolutely not," I refused.

"Too late, I already told the girls. And besides," she came closer, "Fiona says shes got a little surprise about your little girlfriend~"

"She's not my girlfriend," I moved Rouge away, "And if this surprise has anything to do with what you did yesterday I'll tied you both up and leave you of for the homeless men to fuck."

"Relax, it supposed to be one of Sonic's little secrets. You don't know much about her after all. Do you even know her favorite color?"

"Do you know it already?"

"How should I know, we just met," Rouge teased.

"You an annoyance."

"Whatever, we'll see you tomorrow," she started walking away.

"Tomorrow?" I suddenly recalled that it was friday. Sonic hadn't just gone home, she had gone home for the weekend, "Shit."

  I left and got into my car. I drove around for a bit and soon I found a pink bicycle, Sonic's bicycle. She was waiting at a red light. The wind was on my side today, it lifted her skirt so I could see those white panties of hers.

"Sonic~ I forgot to give you this."

"Fuck!" She jumped, "You scared the crap out me!"

"Hahahaha! Oh man, I can't take you seriously. Cursing just doesn't sound right coming from you," I couldn't match her curse words to her personality. But from what I knew from talking to her, her mood was one that would change rapidly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Her growl sounded like a kitten when it was angry at a toy.

"Nothing. Here," I held out a paper for her. My number was inside, "You forgot this."

"Hm? Thanks... Why can't I remember what this is?" She took my number without thinking.

"Should I take you home. I've got a seat on my right," I checked the light as she put the paper in the side pocket of her backpack and started to go with the green light.

"No! I'm fine," she said.

"By the way, you just took my number. Nice panties!" I started to drive away.

"I didn't want you're stupid number you jerk!" She yelled and I left her behind.

"Well, that was easier than getting her number," I laughed and turned up my music. I had nothing to do until tomorrow, "Might as well pick up a chick."

PoV: Sonic 

"Seriously, can't that guy pick one type?" I locked the bike as I made it back to the bakery, "Be sweet and charming or be an asshole! Ugh! I swear he pissed me off!"

"Oh, is there a boy teasing you Sonic?"

"Ms. Vanilla!" I didn't notice her behind me.

"Did I startle you?" She asked.

"Just for a second, I'll get dressed for work right away," I said.

"You still have an hour before your shift," she reminded me.

"Oh... right... I'm sorry, I must be distracted today," I replied.

"Its alright. I just wanted to ask how your practice with the Vespa has been," she caught me off guard, I hadn't practiced at all.