Ep 24

PoV: Sonic

  The week went by so fast... it the mating season break three days later... I finished the week feeling exhausted... Shadow just kept teasing me. On Wednesday he unbuckled my bra in class when my hands were full. Thursday he left me a note in my locker with his address, and Friday he stole my jacket. I had no choice but to visit him today to get my jacket back.

"Sonic, your Saturdau deliveries are done," Vanilla said as I got back.

"Do you need me to do anything else? Wait tables maybe? Clean up?" I asked.

"No, no more work. Go enjoy your weekend," Vanilla smiled.

"Right," I walked up to my apartment. I figured dressing like a tomboy wouldn't matter. It in my case, how I used to dress. I looked through my clothes, I found a pair of light jeans in my dresser.

"Hm... these look too boyish..." the bottom of these jeans were a bit torn, "Maybe if I do this?"

  I cut the legs of my jeans to right above my ankle and put them on, "Hey, that's pretty cute."

Ding Dong! My door bell rang.

"Who's here?" I clicked the button to answer the door. It was a radio to the front door, "Who is it?" I asked.

"Blaze. I came to check on you," Blaze was at my door, "Let me in."

"Sure," I hit the second button to let her into the building. There was a knock at my door and I let Blaze in.

"Those pants are cute," Blaze smiled as she came in. She picked up the scraps from my floor, "Did you cut them yourself?"

"Yeah... I don't have any girl clothes. The girliest things I have are panties and bras. I still have my boy clothes," I looked through, "Maybe I have a t-shirt or something."

"Here, I brought you something," She put a paper bag down in front of me.

"You don't have to keep giving me things, I can't repay you," I replied.

"Yeah, but I already took the tags off so you can't return them, or pay me because you don't know the price," she pulled put a few dressed and shirts. Skirts and pants too, and they were all for girls, "I know it's a lot, but I saw them while I was shopping and it made me think of you."

"My own girl clothes..." I started crying, "Blaze you're amazing!" I hugged her, "Thank you. I promise I'll get you something in return!"

"You can do that by sleeping over at my place after you visit Shadow. I don't want him hurting you," She smiled, "Here, these pants might look better than thatbild pair."

"Yeah. I think you're right," I smiled.

  I was dressed and ready... white jeans with my old red sneakers, and a tan blouse. I didn't have a phone or anything to bring with me except my wallet and keys. I wore my dark green sweater and lead Blaze out. It was the first time she had been in my apartment.

"Sonic," Blaze stopped me after I locked my door, "Please be careful."

"I will, I promise," I hugged her and asked Vanilla of it was okay to use the bike. She allowed it and I left to see Shadow. When I got to his house, choosing to ring the doorbell was the hardest choice I had to make... I took a deep breath, "Okay."

Ding! I rang the bell and the door opened, Shadow was right there... in blue jeans and no shirt. My heart isn't strong enough for this.

"H-Hi..." I gulped, he was in high school! How the hell was his body so toned!? Oh fuck...

"Sorry I couldn't get to the door right away," he pulled the towel down from around his neck, "I just got out of the shower and needed to get some pants on."

  Oh fuck me... I can smell his cologne! "R-Really?" My throat had never felt so dry, meanwhile my mouth had never been so moist.

"Come inside, its going to rain soon," he let me into his house.

"Th-Thank you for inviting me," I wiped my shoes and walked inside.

"I would have picked you up myself, but I'm afraid I don't know where you live," I felt warm hands around me. I could feel the heat from his body emanating around his fur. Still slightly damp from his shower. Oh choas... how long can I take this... no, I have to be strong for Blaze.

"Aa!" He blew into my ear.

"We both know why you're here," Shadow whispered.

"Ah! Wait I don't like being carried!" He picked me up and took me into a room, "Shadow put me down! Ah!" He threw me onto a bed and leaned over me.

"Let's get started."

  Blaze, I'm sorry. I not strong enough for this!

~~~