Ep 29

PoV: Sonic

  Our partners for chemistry had been swapped. I was with someone else now instead of Shadow. He didn't glance my way or anything, not that I expected him to. I couldn't focus in class very well. Luckily today was just notes. I felt relieved when class ended, I left the room as quickly as possible and went straight to period six.

"Where did you go during lunch?" Blaze whispered as we were all cooking. Today the teacher had us making making spaghetti sauce from scratch.

"Rouge grabbed me..." I whispered to her, "She knows..."

"Did Shadow tell her?" Blaze asked as she lowered the heat on my stove.

"No... she found out a while ago and has kept quiet," I explained, "She wants to talk with me after school..."

"I'll go with you," Blaze held my hand.

"I think I have to do it on my own. I'll be okay, Rouge won't hurt me," At least I think she won't...

"Just be careful," Blaze sighed and went back to her sauce.

  I failed the taste testing section again... as usual... I really didn't have the skill for cooking like normal woman did. More girls seemed to be giggling at me for not being able to cook what so ever. I had gotten used to ignoring them. I hadn't even stepped out of the door when Rouge grabbed me. She pulled me into her car and I gave her the directions to my apartment after we put my bike in the back seat. I brought her inside and shut the door.

"Look's like Fiona was right, you're dirt poor," she sighed, "are your parents going to be gone for a while?"

"More like forever, actually," I replied.

"Oh... so, what actually happened between you and Shadow?" She asked and took a seat on my bed.

  I told her everything... tears were streaming down my face at the end. I hated what I was... I was disgrace to society... I had no place, and yet here I was.

"I can't believe Shadow got that far. He must have really liked you to ignore your scent like that," Rouge laughed, "That or he's an idiot."

"It wouldn't have worked out between us anyway. He can't mate with me," I wiped my eyes.

"You really are a virgin. You think girls are the only thing a dick can go inside? You have an ass don't you?"

"Yeah... what's that have to do with anything?"

"Shadow could slip inside that hole, you never know, it could feel amazing," she got up and dusted herself off, "Try it yourself sometime. You should be trying out this gay life style," she left and I was alone again.

"Gay? What's that mean?" I had never heard that word before. But what she said stuck with me. Infected, we took it from that side I guessed.

  I don't have to give up mating... I guess there's a lot I don't know about being sick... but, I wonder if it does feel good...

~~~