Ep 53

PoV: Shadow

"Ahaaa~♡♡!"

  I want to hear them again.

"Nyah~♡!"

  I need to hear them again.

"Hey, Shadow. What are you doing?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Rouge grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm not doing anything. I just want to get back home as soon as possible," I pushed her hand off me.

"You look relieved, and irritated. Somethings bugging you. Is it you ex girlfriend~? Sonic is just so cute. If I was ever a guy I'd pin her hard and rail her ass into next week every night~" She started hitting the table with her hip, "I'd make sure she could hardly stand the next morning. But sadly I'm a girl. And I'm already fucking a cute little boy of mine~"

  The entire room was staring at us. The older woman had looks of shame and disappointment. Men were just looking at Rouge.

"Hey, people are staring!" I grabbed her and dragged her out of the lobby. I brought her up to my hotel room and shut the door. Since every student was eating breakfast down stairs no one would hear us, "What the hell was that!?"

"Don't you start something you infected idiot," Rouge pushed my hand off her, "His smell is all over you. I can still smell the hormones of a mating session on you! You fucking fucked him! So you finally got over you petty ass ego. He was pissed at you! How'd you convince him?"

"I didn't convince him," she was seriously pissing me off.

"So he begged you for it? I never thought he would break," she kept getting the wrong ideas.

"He didn't beg!"

"You raped him!?" She backed away.

"He asked me! I didn't rape him!" I snapped, "He asked me to teach him after getting drunk. He asked me for it. I'm pissed because now I have to have a stupid discussion with him about it at any point. Until I have that talk I doubt he'll want to have sex again."

"Shadow..." Rouge groaned, "How drunk was he?"

"Wasted, but he was still walking fine," I answered.

"Oh... Shadow... What if he doesn't remember having sex? He was fucking drunk. He's probrably sore as fuck and freaking out. You know girls puke as soon as thirty minutes after a blowjob right? Cum is hard to keep down, and it stays together when you puke. He's probrably throwing up and wondering why he's puking cum. He's a guy, he know's what it looks like."

"He's had his life as a guy. I'm sure hes been to a party before. He should be able to handle alcohol," I felt extremely anxious after that statement. If Sonic did remember he'd be even less likely for another go.

"Shadow, you were his first kiss. You really think he went to parties?" She was right, there was no way Sonic remembered anything.

"Get out," I kicked her out and left. I started checking every room to find Sonic. Fuck, I don't need him to start panicking.

PoV: Sonic

  It really hurts...

  My ass was killing me. Why is that what hurts most? I gently rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes again. Maybe I should sleep for a little while longer.

  I was so quiet and peaceful. I could feel myself starting to drift.

  Creeeeaaakkk~

"Blaze?" I looked towards the door, I found Shadow standing in the door way, "Shadow? Leave me alone... I have a headache..."