Ep 71

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic! Sonic!" Cream woke me up with the brightest smile. I had fallen asleep laying next to Shadow.

"Sonic, your sister wants you to get up," Shadow groaned and rolled over.

"I'm up~" I sat up and stretched. It felt so nice not to sleep in a car, "What it Cream?"

"I got a letter from Mama!" She held up a letter, the bottom said 'Love, Mama.' The beginning read 'To my three children, and Shadow.'

"Dark Roast, it's for you too," I nudged him and he sat up, annoyed.

"I wasn't ready to get up," he groaned and we read the letter.

  It talked about how Chief Rose lost the court case and that the entire police department had been sued for abuse of power. Almost every cop was now arrested and serving time for 'assisting in terroristic genocide.' Vanilla would be picking up Cream and Cheese in one month, but she couldn't bring me home to Sol City since I was considered as one of the infected. She also thanked Shadow for saving us and gave him her blessing.

"Eh? Her blessing huh? Guess that means you officially mine," Shadow growled and grabbed me from behind.

"She's just thanking you, geez. All you ever think about is the gutter," I handed the letter back to Cream. She and Cheese were so excited. They'd go home in one month. But that also ment Shadow and I couldn't live with her and Rosie. If we were found, it would ruin everything for them. We needed a new place to stay.

---

"You really can't stay with me?" Cream had tearful eyes as Shadow and I repacked our own things.

"I'm sorry you guys, but it's just to dangerous right now. I promise to come by every few days to check on you," I hugged them both as we left, "A month will go back so fast. You'll both be back home before you know it."

"Chao! Chao!" Cheese cried as we drove off. Poor Cream was holding back tears as we left. Rosie had packed us enough food for the next week to eat. Now we just needed a place to stay. For now, we rented a motel room. Shadow wanted to keep resting for a few more hours before possibly leaving Acorn Kingdom...

We need some place to stay, but... I'm too recognizable...

"Hey, Shadow. Should I dye my fur to stay hidden?" I asked, I felt his hand over mine.

"No, you're unique color is what I like about you," he pulled me to lay down besides him.

"That doesn't really help us," I ran my fingers along his shirt, "Your fur is pretty unique too, ya know. What do you think? I could probably use a dark brown to cover the blue-"

"Absolutely not," he pulled me into his chest.

"What's with you? It's just a little dye. My fur will grow out again," I scratched behind his ear a bit.

"You've hidden yourself enough," Shadow sounded so serious all of a sudden...

"Shadow?"

"This city is safe, it allows for same sex marriage and the freedom to love. You don't need to hide so much. Besides, I still don't know my boyfriend all to well. I don't need a permanent girlfriend, just on occasion is fine with me," he kissed me before I could even reply to that.

It felt so emberassing when he called me his boyfriend. But it was true, Shadow hadn't gotten to meet the male side of me until a few weeks ago when he saw me in just pants out of the shower. Even then he was so excited. I guess I'm the only one who's this anxious.

"Hey Shadow, let's find some work," I kissed him back, "We'll both get jobs and we'll rent out an apartment until we can escape to our dream."

"Sounds good, but first," he pulled me back down, "I'm gonna fuck my fiancé."

"Sh-shadow!" My face felt hot as he started kissing my neck, "Don't call me you're fiancé out loud, it's emberassing..."

"Hm? Alright then, well skip the formalities and I'll just call you must husband."

"Shadow... cut it out..."

"What is it? I can't have sex with my husband?"

"Stop, someone's gonna hear us..."

"Alright then, I'll just have to fuck my wife instead."

"Ahaah!"

PoV: Scourge

"Damn it... the trail ended," I sighed as a reached the station Sonic was spotted in.

I can't keep following him on my own. I'll need another favor. I wonder... How easy is it to hack the city's traffic cameras? Only one way to find out I guess.

I'll find you soon Sonic, don't get caught while you wait for me.

~~~

08-23-2023

Hurray! An update! Thank you for being patient while my hands recovered. Now that I'm all better, I got some books to catch up on.

Hope you enjoyed the long awaited update!

Love you! Bye bye! 😚😚😚