Ep 15

PoV: Shadow

"Ah~♡! Oo! Fuck! Harder~ please! Harder!"

  I kept thrusting harder and hard until the girl finally came. I pulled off the full condom and threw it out. I laid down and the girl sat up.

"Give me a moment to rest and we'll continue," I said, squeezing her large breast in my left hand.

"I'm okay, you're really something else," she leaned in to kiss me.

"No, I save my lips for the passionate nights," I pushed her away.

"You don't want to date me then," she sighed, "At least let me try," she moved down and began to give me a blowjob.

  It was nice. I ended up fucking her all night with the box of condoms I had just bought. Her pussy was nice, I couldn't wait to see Sonic's. With her figure I could only imagine what it looked like. I was sure she had one of the cuter ones. A bit swollen, but everything neatly tucked away. Hers could also be messy, it might expose everything to me the moment I spread her legs.

  I couldn't wait to pin her down and see it.

PoV: Sonic

"Okay, I got this," I was in the closest thing I had to sweat pants and my sweater. I chugged a cup of noodles and grabbed my keys. I left the house and rode the bike to school for my first practice.

"Alright team!" I cheered as everyone arrive, "Let's start with a light jog."

  Coach watched us as we started training. I lead everyone around the track, we ran until six am when the sun began to rise. The freedom of running. I loved this feeling. We planned to meet up for practice again tomorrow and I rode the bike back to the bakery. I took a warm shower and napped until seven thirty. I brush my teeth again and left for school.

Today's gonna be great.

---

"Alright everyone, it's hot out today so we'll be using the pool," Coach annouced.

"The pool..." I felt a bit nervous. For one, changing into a bathing suit ment getting completely naked! Not only that but I didn't have the money for a bathing suit, and I couldn't exactly swim...

"Sonic, are you okay?" Tails asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just don't have a bathsuit," I answered.

"Why not?" He seemed confused.

"I didn't have the money for it..." I replied.

"Oh... well maybe you can buy one later," he said.

"Yeah..." but I need money for food.

  I didn't bother going into the changing room.

"Sonic?" Coach found me in the hall, "What are you doing? You should be changing."

"I don't have a bathing suit," I explained.

"They didn't give you one at the beginning of the year?" He looked so suprised.

"I can't afford one. I dont mind sitting out. I never learned to swim either."

"I'll be back. Wait here a moment," he left and I stayed in the hallway.

"Look, the new girl doesn't have a swimsuit suit," Amy scoffed. She was in a red bikini with a skirt, "Aren't you pitiful. You can't even look as cute as me. Why don't you tell me how cute I look."

"Its okay I guess," I replied, "I don't really care how you look."

"Hahaha! I bet you'll start crying when you're alone in the bathroom like a loser," she walked away and I stayed out in the hall. Everyone was in the pool now.

"Sonic, here. It's the school's uniform suit," Coach handed me a swimsuit.

"Why?" I didn't under stand why he gave this to me...

"You can't swim, but you can sit in the shallow end. You don't need to sit in the sun."

"Thank you," I made sure I was alone in the locker room before quickly changing. I looked at myself in the mirror, the black one peice suit fit fine. I felt my chest, "Do I seem too flat?"

  I grabbed my bra and pulled the pads out and stuffed them into the suit.

"Hm..." it looked like I had small boobs now, "I think this is okay."

  I tied up my quilted and walked out to the pool.

"Sonic?" Tails stopped swimming and ran up to me, "I thought you didn't have a swimsuit..."

"I didn't, Coach gave this one to me," I sat on the edge of the shallow end and left my feet soak in the cool water.

"You look so pretty!" He sat down next to me.

"Hey, you wanna come out and swim?" The red guy who talked to me sometimes asked.

"No thanks, I'll sit here."

"Hey!" Amy was getting upset for some reason. I felt a bit awkward with all the eyes that were suddenly on me, but... having the guys look my way... it made me happy.

PoV: Shadow

"What is all the fuss at the pool?" My class was making an annoying ruckus over the pool. Our classroom was right above the pool, so the boys would stare at the girls every second they got the chance.

"I don't know."

"Guys check it out! The new girl's in a swimsuit! She's so hot!"

What?

  I got up and looked out the window. There was Sonic, laying in the sun. Her slender figure emphasized by the black one peice she was wearing. I took out my phone to zoom in close. Her breasts were small under the suit, I could seem to get a glance of nipple. Still I took all the pictures I wanted. At one point she bent down to pick up a towel, he hand holding the fence. I took at least ten pictures of her at that moment. I wanted to see more of her. I wanted to fuck her, and I didn't know how long I could wait.

  Naughty girl, wearing a swimsuit. Don't you know? It only makes me want to fuck you more.

~~~