Ep 13

PoV: Sonic

"What are you doing?" I froze feeling the zipper to my skirt come undone.

"You need to undress to try on clothes," she lifted my shirt.

"R-right, but... shouldn't I do that in a bathroom?" I stopped her.

"What's the harm? We're both girls," she pulled my shirt off.

  That's what you think!

"Ah!" I yelped as my skirt was pulled down and I was left completely in the girls underwear.

"Oh wow..." Blaze let me go.

"Are you okay?!" Her nose was bleeding!

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Pick anything you like. I'll be right back," Blaze left and I opened the closet.

"Okay..." Is it really okay for me to pick anything? There's so many options... what should I even wear? "I guess... this?"

---

"Sonic, did you get dressed already-" Blaze stopped dead as she walked in.

"B-Blaze? I'm sorry, was it not okay for me these?" I asked. I had picked out something simple. A high waisted light grey skirt and pastel pink sweater.

"No, no, it's... it really suits you," She grabbed my hand, "Let's get you cooking, okay?"

"Yeah!" I followed her into the kitchen and she started bringing out the ingredients for a cake.

"Okay, now you want to whisk the batter," Blaze told me.

"Uh... right..." I started to mix it.

"Faster," Blaze came up behind me and put her and around mine, "Like this."

"Won't it spill?" I asked.

"That's okay. We'll clean it up after," she was getting really close, but I had never made a cake before. I hoped it would taste good.

"There, now we put it in the oven," she poured it into and pan and placed it in the oven.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Half an hour. Here, the timer will go off when it's ready," Blaze lead me to the couch.

"This is fun," I said, "I've never made a cake before."

"I'm sure there's lots of things you've never done before," her hand went around my waist.

"I guess so. I mean, theres only so much I can do at fifteen- ah!" Blaze pushed me down.

  This position... her knee was between my thighs and her hands were on either side my head. She was looking directly down at me.

"Blaze... what are you doing?" I gulped.

"You're such a cute girl, I didn't think you would be so innocent either," she she lifted the shirt and I felt her hand go under my bra.

"W-wait I'm not-"

"I don't care that I'm sick. And it only takes a kiss to pass the disease. If I'm going to get anyone sick, I'm glad its you," she was leaning in so close. I wish I could say my heart was pound but it wasn't. It was racing. I didn't know how to make her stop.

"I dont like girls-mm!" She pressed her lips against mine and I pushed her off,"I'm sorry... I... think you being around me made you sick..."

"What are you talking about? I've been sick my whole life," she grabbed me, "Don't be guilty."

"No I mean... I'm sorry... I'm not a girl... you shouldn't be doing this with me... you'll never get better if you do-"

"Lies!" She snapped, "I want proof!"

"I'm not lying... I wish I was- ah!" She pulled my leg and lifted my skirt. I felt her start to pull my underwear down, "Don't!" She had already pulled them down...

"So its true... you're not a girl..." she let me go and I fixed my underwear.

"I'm sorry. I'll go change... I shouldn't be wearing this after doing this to you-"

"No..." she pulled me into her arms, "Not until you tell me why you would play such a cruel joke."

"... it's not a joke..." I held her hand and she squeezed mine, "When my parents had me tested... I came out positive... They didn't want anything to do with me... they planned to send me to rehab... I couldn't do it... I couldn't go... so I ran away... I ended up here. I got a job and I have a place to sleep. But... I couldn't be myself... so... I dress like this, so I can like other boys... so no one can tell that I'm sick..."

"Well... it's a good disguise... I'm sorry I did all that stuff to you. I was just hoping... I was hoping so bad to find someone like me. I thought you were the one."

"I'm sorry..." I started crying.

"You toyed with my heart, but its funny...  I like having someone to talk to... hahaha... how fucked up is that," Balze was crying and laughing as she wiped away heavy tears.

"We can't help it," I started laughing alongside her, my eyes still pouring tears down my face, "Were both infected... I'm a guy in a skit... hahahaha!"

"I thought you were really a girl," she held me closer.

  The night became a fog as we laughed through our tears... We were two sick teenagers who were laughing through our pain.

  Neither of us knew what we were doing, but the crying and laughing didn't stop. The cake burned that night, but neither of us cared.

  We had found each other, we were all we had.

Just two infected idiots trying to live in hiding.

~~~