Ep 36

PoV: Sonic

"Look, it's her."

"The girl who took down a boy!"

"Hello, miss," a boy stood in front of me.

"Hi..." I looked around, everyone was watching... it felt different from before. Not a dark stare of pity, it was a light stare with whispers of curiosity.

"You name is Sonic right?" He asked. I nodded, I'd like to just get to class please... "Cool..." his voice had a slight swoon tone to it, "You think you could join my and my friends for lunch?"

"Um... Sorry I usually have lunch with my friends..." he was giving me a puppy dog look. I couldn't just leaving him upset, "Just for a little while. I'd still rather be at the library."

"We'll meet you in the library! You won't regret this!" He ran off to a small group of boys around the corner. They all looked happy and excited.

"She said yes to him."

"Really? You think she'll say yes to us too?"

  Why does this happen to me...

  I kept walking to class. I avoided as many people as I could. Why did I fight!! It was to protect Tails... I'll just have to deal with this until it fades.

"Sonic... I'm sorry. Everyone's been bothering you since you saved me yesterday..." Tails walked up to me and bowed his head.

"Its alright, you don't have to apologize," I panicked, everyone was staring at us, "Tails, please raise your head."

"I made you something!" He started shifting through his bag, "Here."

"You made this?" It was a poorly wrapped present. Not that I was one to brag, I was a terrible gift wrapper myself. I opened it and found a watch inside. Or what looked like one, "A watch?"

"That is one of it's functions, but it's also a communicator. You can connect to the internet and call anyone whose number you put into it," his explanation, I couldn't believe he built something so amazing.

"You really made this?" I found a small button and it turned on. A small screen appeared before me, "This is amazing."

"You really like it," he smiled.

"You have an amazing talent. I'm sure you're going to grow up to be amazing," I ruffled his fur a bit.

"You really think so?" His Tails were wagging, the smile on his face. I was glad he was happy.

"Of course," I gave him a quick hug.

"That's enough!" Amy slammed her hand down on my desk, "I'm so sick of you! You and your perfect looks. You're the worst woman to exist, a terrible wife. Why don't you just shut up," she left and sat back down.

"Don't listen to her. Amy's always mean to anyone prettier than she is," Tails growled in Amy's direction.

"Its fine Tails. I'm not bothered by it," I talked with him a bit longer. I felt so guilty taking such an amazing invention of his. But Tails didn't leave until it was on wrist. It was a gift for me defending him. I had to live up to that now.

  I started getting my notebook out when I noticed a letter on my desk. I wonder who gave me this-  I recalled Amy slamming her hand down a few moments ago. What is this... a hate letter? A threat. Blackmail.

  I opened the letter and read what was inside.

  Meet me on the roof after school or else I'll tell everyone you stole this.

  There was a necklace in the envelope, Its blackmail... She'll probrably yell at me some more. I guess I better return the necklace, it's better than having more rumors going around.

  I'd handle Amy after school. At the moment my concern was with lunch and the group of boys.

---

  I walked to the library as the lunch bell rang. When I got there I found two students at the door.

"Sonic, we've been waiting for you," they opened the door, "Come on in."

"Oh, thank you," I walked int and the followed me closely from behind.

"Sonic," Tails and Sally walked up to me, "This is really weird."

"What's going on..." I froze as we made it to a table.

"This way Sonic," the boy from before took me to a single seat couch, "We're honored to be in your presence."

"Uh... can someone please explain what's happening?" I was so confused.

"We are your loyal fan club!"

  What the hell?!

~~~