Ep 28

PoV: Sonic

  School was quiet, I wasn't getting any new looks from people. The guys still have me smiles and most of the girls ignored me. I could only guess that Shadow hadn't told yet.

"Sonic, good morning," Tails walked up to me.

"Morning Tails," I greeted him.

"You look tired, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Not really, I'll be alright," I started walking to my first class with Tails besides me.

"Here," he handed me a peppermint, "The sugar might help you stay away in class."

"Thanks," I put tried to put it into my pocket and it fell to the ground. Right... skirts don't have pockets...

"You okay?" Tails picked up the mint and handed it back to me.

"Yeah, I just forget that I don't have pockets sometimes," I answered.

"You should go down to the nurses office if you aren't feeling well. You can take a nap if you need it."

"I might do that, thanks," I walked to class and Tails waved goodbye to me until lunch. Everything seemed normal until the lunch bell rang.

"I could eat in the library with Tails and the others, that might be the safest," I mumbled to myself as I pulled a cup of noodle from my bag. I did want to burden Vanilla anymore so I left before she could give me a bento box again.

"Is that your lunch?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Y-yeah..." I looked back and found Rouge right behind me. My body felt like it was freezing up, she tied me up last time we were alone...

"Where are you going for lunch today sweetie?" She blocked me in between the wall and her self.

"I-I wasn't going anywhere special... just the library," I wanted to leave. I tried to slip away but she grabbed my arm and held me there.

"Let's go this way instead," she pulled my arm.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!" I tried pulling away but she was freakishly strong for a woman.

"You'll see," she pulled me up the steps until we were on the roof of the school. There was no one else here, only us.

"Why did you bring me here..." I felt anxious, and somehow lucky that there was a fence around the roof.

"Hmhm!" She let out a low laugh and smiled.

"Ah!" She pushed me down onto the ground, "Get off me!"

"Be quiet before I tell everyone you're little secret," my heart stopped as she whispered those words onto my ear. I wanted to cry, Shadow had told... my life was over... I left my body go limp, I had no reason to defend myself anymore, "You're such a sweet girl too. Tell me, does Blaze know what a disgusting thing you are?"

"... she does..." I turned away..."

"Perfect," she let me go and I slowly sat up, "Now then, does Shadow know?"

  What... She didn't know he knew... he hadn't told her... Then how did she- The car...

"You found out that day... you've know all this time," I clenched my fist, "Why..."

"Why should I destroy your whole life? Those camps only torture people.  I don't want to torture you. I want to keep you," she pulled me into her arms.

"What is wrong with you!" I couldn't believe her.

"You should watch what you say little boy. I could say something by mistake," she held me tighter. I was at her mercy so long as I wanted to live here and go to school here...

"I'm sorry..." I apologized and she loosened her grip.

"Good girl, now. Shadow told me you were the worse virgin he ever fucked. I know that's not true, so you'll tell me the real story at your place today. Understood?" She lifted my chin.

"I understand..." I lowered my head. I felt worthless... even though I already was as an infected one.

"I'll see you after class," Rouge let me go and walked away.

  What happened to my peaceful life?

  Why the hell did I have to be sick!

  I just have to make it through highschool. Then maybe I can live in my apartment and work for Vanilla for the rest of my life. Yeah, that sounds good. I'll never date, it'll just be me and her cakes.

  I just have to get through this.

~~~