Ep 42

PoV: ...

"Don't forget to have your parents sign your permission slips," I was handed a sheet of paper, "If you get suspended or detention this week you will not be coming with us to the trip to Sol city. Understoond?"

"Yes," the rest of the class had no enthusiasm at all.

It's too quiet here now... Damn it!

It was a permission slip for a week long's stay at sol city. We were staying in some hotel so the teachers could force us to visit a shit ton of pointless landmarks.

What ever. Maybe I can find something better to do while I'm there.

PoV: Sonic

Please I can't get her off me. How am I supposed to get out of this?!

"Amy... you're getting really close to me..." I tried to back away but she already had me pinned so close against the wall.

"Its fine, we're both girls after all. Since you're on your period, I'll just keep my hands up here," she pulled on my bra strap, "Your underwear is so cute~"

"I just remembered I have to get ready for work!" I stood up and grabbed my uniform, "Blaze are you done in there?"

"Almost," Blaze had been in the bathroom. She had been holding it to make sure Amy didn't try anything, but I made her go in the promise that I wouldn't let anything happen.

"You can't work in the condition you're in!" Amy snapped.

"Sorry but I don't have a choice. I need the money so I can pay rent, by food, and eat," I was trapped against a wall again.

"Is that the only reason why?" I felt her hand slip under my bra, "I could always take you home and babysit you myself~"

"Ee!" I felt her hand slip down the back of my pantied, "Wait Amy! I can't do that right now!"

"Girls don't bleed from that hole though, so you'll be just fine," the smile on her face, I couldn't push her hands off me. This girl was so powerful.

"Ah!" My left hand was pinned against the wall. I squirmed and I felt her getting closer, my heart was pounding- "Aaahaaah!"

"Get off her!"

"Ngh!" I landed on my bed, I couldn't tell what had just happened... my body was quivering and for a split second I felt something completely different and foreign to me... That was interrupted by the huge wave of pain I got when my back hit my bed.

"What do you think you're doing! I'm sick of you, just leave!" Amy snapped.

"You're the one who needs to leave, you weren't invited here and Sonic needs to rest, no be harrassed by a pervert woman like you!" Blaze pushed her out of my apartment and locked the door. She knelt down next to me, "I should have done that the second the bitch got here. I'm sorry, I know that was rough. Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... just give me a few minutes and I'll get up- ngh! Never mind... I'll here for about twenty minutes..." I laid back down, "Can you undo my bra? It's been pressing on a bruise..."

"Yeah, do you want the dress off too?" She undid the clip and pulled the straps of my shoulders. I felt so much relief from the bruise.

"Let me back in!" Amy was still banging at my door. I heard a loud bang and my door flew open, "You bitch-"

"Excuse me, but I cannot over look someone harassing one of my tendents. Not only have you disrupted everyone else in this building, but the tendent you're disrupting happens to be my currently injured employee. If you're keeping her from healing I'll have to have you kicked from this building. Please leave now," Vanilla... she was here... she had save me again. Amy stormed off and Vanilla walked in.

"Who are you?" Blaze was guarding me.

"She's my landlord, Ms. Vanilla," I answered, "It's okay Blaze."

"I came to bring you some more medicine. What do I find but a young woman harassing my employee," she handed Blaze a bottle of water and a pill bottle, "That girl is strong. She snapped the lock off the door. I'll get that repaired as soon as possible."

"I'm sorry for showing agression towards you. Sonic, she's had a lot of bad luck recently," Blaze helped me take the medicine.

"I wouldn't say bad luck, it's all my own fault anyway," I tried to get up but pain was still keeping me down for now.

"Don't move," Bkaze kept me down.

"I hope I won't make you all too uncomfortable, but I have some pain relief cream I'd like to apply to your injuries. I'll make sure the blanket doesn't go lower than your waist," she lifted the dress off me and Blaze tucked the blanket under my hips.

"Its cold..." I felt a chill when her hands touched my back. The cream felt amazing. All the pain was melting away.

"How's that feel?" Vanilla stopped and handed the container to Blaze.

"I can't even feel the pain anymore," I felt so much better... and so exhuasted...

"Did you see how to apply the cream properly?" Vanilla asked Blaze.

"I did. If you don't mind, I'll take Sonic home with me until the lock on her door is fixed," Blaze wrote something down on a post-it from her bag and handed it to Vanilla, "My number, if you need anything."

"Thank you. I'll be sure to call when the lock is repaired. Sonic, you have this week off. Make sure you heal properly. If you need more time just let me know," Vanilla stood up and Blaze walked into the hall with her.

I could barely hear them... I was so tired...

"Aaahaaah!"

That sensation... I can't get the feeling to fade from my body...

"You have an ass don't you?"

Rouge... is that what you ment? Maybe... maybe it isn't so crazy to do it there...

~~~