Ep 23

PoV: Sonic

"Wait... I...  can't... keep up..." Blaze was panting. She asked to go running with me after school today. Turns out I was used to going faster than her.

"Sorry, wanna take a break?" I asked, handing her a water bottle.

"Please..." she collapsed onto a bench and I sat down besides her.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to wear this in public?" I noticed guys staring at us for the sixth time.

"Yeah," she smiled, "It suits you too."

"You think so?" Blaze had given me girls running shorts, black ones. She had also given me a purple tank top to wear over my bra.

"Yeah!" She smiled, she was wearing white shorts and a white shorts bra, "You look kinda badass too."

"Imma run a few laps while you rest, okay?" I put my quills into a pony tail and started jogging.

  It was nice to have time to myself. I kept running for a while.

"Ah!" I hit the cement hard, "Owowow... Tsk..." I looked at my elbow, I had already scrapped it when I fell off the vespa, now the scab had come off and I was bleeding again, "Man that hurt... Hey are you okay?"

  I froze, I had run into Shadow of all people!

"I'm fine-" he looked back and noticed me, "What are you doing dressed like that?"

"Running, what else," I got up and dusted myself off.

"Hold it."

"Ah!" Shadow pulled me down onto his lap, "Let me go!"

"I'm getting bored of waiting for you," Shadow whispered, "Showing up in an outfit like this? You know how much I want to rip it off you?"

"Shadow stop!" I pulled away, "I don't want to... I... I'm not interested in dating you."

"I'm fine with that, so long as you come over this weekend," he grabbed me again.

"No! I said I don't want to date you," i growled.

"I'll make you a deal," he grabbed me again, "We spend this weekend together, doing nothing but having sex, and if you feel the same way then I'll leave you alone."

"Can we do it without the sex?" I asked.

"No. Until I get a taste of you, I'll keep my eyes on you," he kissed me.

"Hey! Get off her!" Blaze ran over and pulled me away from Shadow, "Sonic are you okay? You're bleeding!"

"I'm fine Blaze. It's just a scrape," I pulled off my tank top so I was in my sports bra, then used the top as a rag to stop the bleeding.

"Sonic," Shadow called me, "I'll see you Wednesday."

  Shadow left... Today was Tuesday, he was going to talk to me tomorrow.

"What did he say to you?" Blaze started tying the top around my arm like a bandage.

"He said he won't leave me alone unless I see him Saturday," I sighed, "Blaze, don't look for me if things go wrong-"

"Shut up!" She snapped, "You're the best friend ove ever had. I can talk to you like a normal person. If things go wrong I will hide you in my house. You can live in my room and dress up as a maid I hired so my parents don't care. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Thank you," I hugged her.

"Let's go back to my place and shower. I'm covered in more sweat and fish in water."

"Yeah."

  Saturday... it's a nightmare waiting to happen isn't it. I'm sorry Shadow, but unless I find away out of this while still hiding, you'll know that I'm a liar.

~~~