Ep 68

PoV: Sonic

Did we really make it so easily? Shadow said we only had one night of driving left as we made it to a motel. We paid cash as we walked in. Cream was tired from staying up all night. Shadow needed real rest in order to keep going. We got the room with the least windows and Two beds.

"Sonic can I please take a bath? Please!" Cream begged as we walked into the room.

"We all need a bath. It's been four days," I started the bath water and Cream was in charge of telling me when it was a hot as she liked.

"Yay!" Cream and Cheese were splashing and playing in the tub. Shadow ordered room service and we all had a real meal that wasn't fast food or gas station snacks.

"I love you," Shadow hugged me as sat on the bed he picked.

"I love you too," I kissed him and I heard Cream shout.

"Does this mean Shadow is my brother!" She shouted.

"Cream!" I ran over to her, "No yelling okay. Remember everyone here is sleeping. How about we use library voices? Sound good?"

"I forgot," she smiled.

"Chao!" Cheese jumped into my lap.

"Aw come on," I signed as I was soaked, "Let's dry you guys off and get you ready for bed."

PoV: Shadow

He looked just like a mother playing with her children. Sonic acted so naturally with her. Of course they saw each other every day for months already. He just knew how to handle her.

"Shadow, you should go ahead and shower while I get her settled," Sonic said as he got Cream changed.

"I'll take mine after yours," I watched them as he put Cream to sleep with a bed time story on the communicator that Miles kid gave him.

---

"She's asleep," Sonic stretched, "So is Cheese," Cream had fallen asleep hugging Cheese, "I'll go shower now."

"That's sounds nice," I got up and followed him.

"Shadow?" He noticed as we reached the door, "Mmph~"

I kissed him and quickly shut the door. I pushed him down onto the toliet seat as he turned the water for the shower on.

"This whole running away situation has gotten me all excited. I've been waiting for a chance to fuck you again," I unzipped his sweater and pulled my own off as he undressed.

"You're not scared?" Sonic held my hand, interlocking our fingers.

"So long as I'm the one protecting you," I kissed his hand, "I have no need to be afraid."

"Sure are confident aren't we?" Sonic kissed my forehead, "You're like my knight in shining armor."

"Then I guess that makes you my prince doesn't it?" I pulled his pants down.

"Wait, could I at least shower first? I feel gross..." he kept me from even kissing his fur.

"Very well," I pulled off all of my clothing as steam started filling the room. I stipped Sonic and pulled him under the hot running water, "How about I fuck you and wash you?"

"S-shadow- Ah its cold!" he covered his mouth as I dripped the provided bodywash onto him.

"What was that about library voices earlier?" I teased him as I began gently lathering his fur. I used the soap as an excuse to grope his chest.

"Mm~♡!" He bit his lip as I fondled him.

"Do you make this much noise where you shower alone? Maybe I shouldn't have waited outside the door all those times," I bit down on his ear. I felt him behind to lean on my hands. I made him hold onto the safety rail before doing more.