Ep 22

Hope you guys like the new cover I made! Took me from 1:32 am to 3:09 am. Inspiration over powered my want to sleep. Now to continue with the Episode.

PoV: Sonic

"What's going on?" Blaze asked as we made it to her house.

"You know Shadow, right?" I started.

"Yeah," she nodded, "He's slept with almost every girl in school."

"Well he's been-"

"You got him interest in you!" She shouted, "Oh wait... he won't leave you alone until he has sex..."

"That's the problem..." I put my head in my hands, "What am I supposed to do. You know what he did today, he kept trying to lift my skirt. My body got so warm when he did that, he said I felt like I was in heat."

"He what?! He can't just touch a you like that!" She snapped.

"But he did, and it felt amazing it's just... how do I tell him? That I'm a lier... That I'm not who he thinks I am?" I gripped my arm, "He wants me to come over this saturday... What am I supposed to do? I can't sleep with him... I don't want to move again..."

"Sonic, hey," Blaze hugged me, "How about we make plan so you can't go see tomorrow. You shouldn't have to tell that man whore anyway. I think you should look for someone who loves you for you."

"Blaze... I'm never going to find that... I'm infected, who would ever love me..." I started to cry.

"I love you," she hugged me.

"As a friend, right?" I laughed through my heavy tears.

"Yeah, as my best friend," she held me for a while until I stopped crying.

"You know," I wiped the last of my tears, "I've been waking up at four am."

"Why?" She laughed.

"There's a secret girls track team. I'm the team captain," I smiled, "Tomorrow I get to wake up and do it all again. Wake up, ride my bike to school, run for an hour, ride home and shower, eat breakfast, and go back to school. And Shadow will be there..."

"Sonic, I think you leading a girls track team is really cool," Blaze fixed my quills.

"You want to come and watch some time?" I asked.

"I'm not waking up at four in the morning," she squeezed my hand, "But I'll go running with you this weekend."

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

  I didn't go home, I called Vanilla on Blaze's phone to let her know I wouldn't be home tonight. Blaze let me sleep on the floor besides her bed. She laid out a thin mattress for me to sleep on. I couldn't sleep, I spent the the night letting my thoughts co some me... Shadow had fallen for a lie... it was my fault... I needed to get him to leave me alone. How do girls get guys to leave them alone. Even Scourge bugged girls with boyfriends. What am I supposed to do? I'll just tell him that I'm not interested. A straight forward answer, if I was a guy I'd understand that- hold on... 'if I was a guy...'

  What the fuck is wrong with me?!

~~~