Ep 30

PoV: Shadow

"Damn it! What the fuck?!" I punched a hole straight through my wall, "Why the fuck did he curse me like this..."

  Sonic... that disgusting crossdresser... I couldn't get him out of my head! I knew she was a he and yet... his face kept appearing. His body should show up in my dreams. I hated it. He was tormenting me with that femininity of his. His slender fucking hips, gentle thighs, and bright green eyes.

"Crossdressing bastard," I left my house as walked off to cool my head.

  There was an x-rated movie shop near by, I walked into it and browsed for a bit. I needed something to set my head straight. There was nothing too interesting.

"Hey, you have anything interesting in this junk pile?" I asked.

"That depends on who's asking," he smiled as he pulled out a dvd collection from behind the counter, "We got bdsm, bondage, and more."

"Anything else," I wasn't interested, I had seen most of those already.

"Do you even know what you're looking for?" He put the collection away.

"I'm wasting my time here," I started to leave when another man came in.

"I'd like the rainbow disc," he said.

"Watch it in privet," the cashier handed the man a black disc and placed it into an empty case. They exchanged payment and the man left after hiding the disk.

  What the hell is that? The rainbow disk?

"Give me one of those," I said.

"Give you what? I have no idea what you're talking about," he was playing dumb for a reason. Those disks must have had something interesting on them if he was hiding them.

"I want a rainbow disc," I demanded.

"I'll only give it to you if swear to keep everything on this disk to yourself alone," the cashier was holding up another black disk.

"I don't intent to share it with anyone," I pulled out my wallet to pay.

  It was a no returns exchange. This disk was mine, and I had no idea what was on it. I went home and locked the door. I shut my blinds and put the disk into the DVD player. A rainbow flag was waving in the back ground as the start button was waiting for me to hit play. I hit play and sat back on my couch. The x rated movie started.

"What the fuck is this shit..."

~~~