Ep 6

PoV: Sonic

"Who are you?" The teacher at the desk asked, he seemed less irritated that the rest of the staff here.

"My name is Sonic, I'm a new student... my schedule says that this is my homeroom class," I handed him my schedule and he looked it over.

"Okay, class is going to start any  minute, please chose a seat in the back row," he stood up wiped down the whiteboard as I picked a back seat.

I didn't know if I should have picked one besides the window or the door. I picked the window seat for now, I didn't want to be too noticable. This'll be good. I can live a quiet and peaceful highschool life.

Class started and the teacher introduced himself, the class looked confused as to why, "Its nice to meet you. My name is Mr. Mariposa, and I am you're home room teacher."

"Did you hit you're head Mr. Mari? We've known this for months," my new classmates began.

"I'm aware that you know, but we have some here who doesn't," he looked towards me.

"Knuckles, did you get another concussion?"

"No! I didn't. I still remember you guys."

There goes my idea of being unnoticeable, "Please stand and introduce yourself," Mr. Mariposa points a hand my way and motioned for me to stand up.

  I felt all of those eyes turn to me as I stood. The was no way I could say my name confidently with then staring. I could hear their whispers but not understand them.

"M... My name is Sonic and uh... I just moved here..." I started fidgeting with the hem of my jacket.

"She's cute," I heard a boy mumble.

"She's probably a slut who ran away from some bullies," the girl next to me whispered to her friend.

What? Do they not like me? I don't think I said anything wrong.

"Sonic. Isn't that a boy's name?" A girl with pink fur looked my way, "What kind of girl has a boys name?"

"W-well it isn't like I got to pick my name, my parents picked it for me..." I just wanted to sit back down and become invisible again.

"That's disappointing. You're parents must be fans of the infected."

"Amy, that's enough," Mr. Mariposa snapped, "Sonic go a head and take a seat. Amy I removed all the extra credit youv'e earned."

"What?! You can't do that!" She cried out.

"I can when my class room's number one rule is respect others," he erased his name and began talking about the agenda.

  I sat down in my seat and rubbed my eyes, Don't cry. Don't cry. What do I feel like crying!?

"Hey," a boy was in front of me. Twin tails and he looked so much younger than I was, "Don't let her get to you. Amy's always been mean to girls who are prettier than she is."

"Is-Is that so- You think I'm pretty?" I didn't think I was very 'pretty'. I had never used that word for myself before.

"Yeah. I think you're very pretty," he smiled.

"That's very kind of you to say," I fiddled with my pencil, "What's your name?"

"Miles, but my friends call me Tails," he answered.

"Its nice to meet you Miles," I could help but smile with this kid. He was sweet, though it made me wonder just how intelligent he was to be in high school so soon.

  It's just the first few minutes, today'll get better.

PoV: ...... ... ........?

  School had always been the same. I dated girls and had a popular reputation in school. It was a quiet life, and a dull one. Girls were all too easy, a simple glance they're way and I could fuck anyone I wanted to-And I had. There were very few girls left un this school who I hadn't fucked, granted most were from them asking me to date then but it was still sex.

"Hey Shadow," I closed my locker and found Rouge besides me. She was one who I could never fuck for kicks. A lavumtuous, white bat named Rouge. I had known her since the beginning of middle school. Now as a junior we still talked.

  It was a Wednesday morning and I was asked to drop off some papers for Mr. Mariposa. My own teacher was Mr. B and they often talked to one another. As I walked out of Mr. Mariposa's classroom I ran into a girl I hadn't met before. She was short, but what struck me were her eyes. They were vibrant and matched beautifully with her sapphire pelt. A new student, and if she was going into Mr. Mariposa's classroom, it ment she was a sophomore.

---

"Shadow," Rouge nudged me, "have you heard the rumors? They're a new student, and she's supposedly one of the prettiest girls anyone's ever seen. The boys are already re ranking the girls with her in they're lists."

"I got a look at her this morning," I answered, "She's definitely prettier than your fat ass."

"Shut up you Jack ass," Rouge punched me in the arm.

"She won't last long," I leaned back. The other girls will eat her alive.

"You think she'll ask you out soon?" Rouge asked.

"I have no doubt in my mind."

  The moment she asks I'll mess up that pretty little face of hers.

~~~