Ep 35

PoV: Sonic

"Sonic! Take a break!" Couch shouted to me from off the track.

  It was cold, I could see my breath in front of me.

"I'm fine, I can keep going," I started running again. Running this early, it cleared my head. I felt like myself this way. I could see what I was clearly. I was a crossdressing infected. It seemed so simple while my feet were on this track. But in the school, it seemed so much more complicated.

  I wish I could run like this a while longer...

  The coach blew his whistle, practice was over. I didn't want to stop, but if we didn't now we would be caught.

  Girls were forbidden from participating in sports the same way boys can. This world... why am I suddenly feeling like it's rules are full of bullshit...

---

"That felt so good~" I walked out of the shower feeling refreshed, "Now then-"

  I picked up my vest to my school uniform.

"I wish he'd give me back my jacket. Jerk," I got dressed and ready. I can't keep missing school... I have no choice but to go.

"Whatever, at least I can show Blaze that I can roast vegetables!" That was my last class. I just had to last until then. I quickly woke myself up with a light slap on my cheek, "I can do this."

---

"What the hell..." I couldn't believe the sudden change of weather... it was so hot all of a sudden.

"Screw the vest," I removed the vest and stuffed it into my bag. I kept walking to head to class. It kinda went by as usual, but this time I was the one ignoring Shadow.

  I was going to have lunch with Tails and Sally today. In all honesty, that was the best part of my day.

"Shouldn't you be having a nap by now, little boy?" I heard someone near by.

"Just leave me alone... And I don't take naps!" I knew that voice. It was Tails.

"Tails?" I walked towards his voice. I found him pinned in the corner by a male student.

"Aww, you gonna cry home to your mommy?" He was being an asshole and bullying Tails. Other students were just watching. Why isn't anyone doing anything?

"I'm not gonna cry..." Tails...

A teacher walked by and did nothing. Alright fine. I'll handle this asshole.

"Hey!" I shouted as I walked closer. I put my lunch down in Tails arms, "How pathetic are you? Picking on a little kid. At least pick on someone who can fight back."

  I recognized this guy, he was the guy from my gym class. The guy who pushed me down.

"What kind of lady are you? You think you can fight back against a man?" He laughed in my face, "You're a weak woman. You can't do anything but cook and sew. And you're the girl who can't do either of those!"

"Yeah, I think I fight back," I moved Tails out of the way.

"Sonic what are you doing?!" He looked scared, this guy had bullied him enough.

"I'm protecting my friend," I looked back at this asshole who stopped laughing.

"You're a bitch who needs to be put in her place!" He raised his fist. Though I wasn't big on fighting, I wasn't going to let anything happen to my friends.