Ep 57

PoV: Sonic

It had taken so long before I had any kind of routine. And this past week, I had finally achieved listless and peaceful days of high school.

It was a simple routine I had come to. In the early mornings I ran track secretly with my team. Amy would occasionally talk to me and when she did it was always awkward. I'd come home after school and work deliveries before doing my homework and going to bed. Vanilla would still bring me dinner about three times a week. Since I was becoming a better cook I was able to start feeding myself more often. The only time there was any problem, was when it came to my days off.

"Sonic, your day off is tomorrow right?" Blaze found me sitting with Tails at lunch.

"Day off? You have a job!?" Tails looked completely surprised.

"He didn't know?" Blaze sat down with us.

"I thought I told him," I ruffled his fur, "Yeah buddy I've got a job. I need cash for food and rent."

"Yeah but... I've just... I didn't know women could work and do all the house chores on their own. Teachers are always saying women are weaker beings who need men to get big jobs so that they don't have to worry about how much they spend," Tails was completely consumed by the fact that I worked against everything teachers have ever told him. He had just gotten his morals tossed aside.

"Tails, are you gonna be okay?" Did I just mess up? Oh chaos, I just told a kid everything he knew was wrong.

"I'm fine, I just can't believe those teachers were lying to everyone," Tails took a deep breath.

"They're just teaching you to follow the law. Girls who show signs of being sick get taken away," Shadow said the exact thing I wanted to avoid saying outloud.

"So, does that mean Sonic is breaking the law?" Tails asked.

"Uh... no?" I suddenly felt anxious that I was in a skirt. I fixed the length and adjusted my posture.

"There's no law that says a woman can't work. Male bosses just refuse to higher girls because of our possible maternity leaves and our periods. Which has absolutely nothing to do with our work abilities," Blaze wound up going on a full explanation for Tails.

Still, I couldn't shake the sensation that was bugging me.

---

"Sonic, you've been quiet since lunch," Shadow had come over to my place with take out again. Why does he keep bringing me food? Whatever, it's good and he let's me keep the left overs, "What's bothering you?"

"Tails just kinda freaked me out with that whole breaking the law thing... I mean I am by using pronouns against my natural gender..."

"Relax," he pulled me into his arms, "You're at home right now. No one knows your a boy other than me, Blaze, and Scourge. Your old high school classmates didn't even recognize you when you saw him on the bus. You as more of a woman than Amy. If you're that worried I can buy you a few essentials."

"Essentials?" I looked back at him.

"A padded bra for the illusion of breasts, some more womans clothing for you. I'll even buy you make up and fur styling products so you can style your looks as you please," he lifted my chin, "But I do have one condition," he lifted the skirt to my uniform, "As much as I adore my girlfriend, I would like to see my boyfriend when ever possible."

My face went completely red. He pulled off my uniform completely all of a sudden.

"H-hey, what are you doing? The door isn't locked," I got up and locked the door. My bra fell lose and began to slip from my shoulders. He had unbuckled it, "Shadow..."

"I want to fuck you," Shadow bit down on my ear and he pulled the panties down.

"Believe me I got the message," I kicked the panties aside and pulled Shadow towards my mattress, "I'll get to remember it this time."

He chocked on his laugh as he was about to kiss me. He instead rested his head on my chest in silence. I had started giggling over my own joke.

"Shut up you idiot," he pulled me into a kiss even though I couldn't stop giggling.

---

"Haah... ha... ah~♡!" I couldn't describing the feeling he gave me, "That's just... a finger?"

"No~" he bit my ear as he kept going. He kept pressing down on a spot inside me, the feeling each time he touched it was so intense, "It's two~"

"Ahhaa~♡!" I came as he pressed hard. That was intense... wow...

"You're ready," Shadow pulled me down by my legs into his lap. He was completely naked between my legs.

"You... think so..." I looked down and it was there. The first real dick I had seen. It was bigger than my own. I couldn't feel anything but excitement.

"I know you are," Shadow pulled me into a kiss and I felt it pushing against me.

"AAAhhaaaa~♡♡!!" It was inside... he had pushed it inside so easily... I feel so full from it... it's so hot and hard... Amazing...

"You're adorable," Shadow licked my neck before adjusting me. After a while I felt him begin to thrust.

I couldn't keep my voice calm. Each thrust he made was completely and total ecstacy. A pleasure like this... I loved it.

"Ahh... ha... ha... ha... Shadow- nyah~♡!" I came... I felt a hot gush inside of me and Shadow stopped. He was panting over me. He said nothing as he kissed me and pulled out.

"You were even better this time," Shadow purred as he laid down next to me.

"That... that was amazing..." I laid in place for a while.

"We should do this more often," Shadow nusseled into my chest.

"Yeah... for sure," I sat up, all the sweat has made my fur feel sticky and gross. I smelt like we had mated inside a giant cake, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Alright... I'm spending the night," Shadow was already making himself comfortable on my matress.

"Sure," I took a quick shower, and Shadow took one after.

  Having a boyfriend... I've never been this happy before. Blaze doesn't have a girlfriend yet... She'll have to find someone without being suspicious... This is kinda annoying. Why do same sex couples need to be illegal. What's wrong with liking someone?

"What are you thinking about?" Shadow asked as he laid besides me.

"These laws are unfair..." I sighed.

"... I know they are..." Shadow felt almost hesitant to say that.

  I turned on my communicator to send a message to Blaze. Maybe the future queen has some plans.

~~~