Ep 52

PoV: Sonic

My body felt so heavy... Mm... is it morning? When did I even go to bed? Mm... My mouth tasted like I ate something weird...

"Tsk... My head hurts..." It felt like my head was pulsing, it hurt to so much... "What did I do? It hurts..." I felt a slight sting in my throat when I spoke, My thoat is sore too... why?

"Sonic? Your awake," Blaze was sitting in front of me, "Here, it's a painkiller."

"...Thank you..." I took the pill from her and drank some water to wash it down.

"Sonic, I'm sorry. The sodas had alcohol. You were drunk after the third glass," Scourge was here too, "We aren't sure of you did anything but Blaze found you and brought you back into the room."

"I was drunk... I always thought I'd stay clear of alcohol until I was old enough..." I started shifting to get up, "Ngh! Tsk..." I felt a surge of pain in my lower back.

"Sonic!" Blaze grabbed me, "What hurts?"

"My back... why does-" That's right, Shadow pinned me against the wall after the beach... That must have flared my injuries again.

"Your back?" Blaze helped me lay back down, "Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah... Shadow pinned me to a wall on our way back from the beach... It must have been a harder push than I thought..."

"I told you to tell me if he hurt you!" Scourge's raised voice, it just made my head's pounding more intense.

"No, Shadow didn't injure him," Blaze got up and brought the cream Vanilla gave me for medicine, "Sonic saved a girl from falling down the stairs. He took most of the fall, that's how he got his injuries. But, the bruises are gone now... would a push cause this much pain?"

"I must have fallen when I was drunk or something..." I groaned, "Scourge... can you help me up?"

"Sure," he picked me up and put me down. My legs felt weak under my weight, I felt sore in my thighs and rear.

"Ah!" I suddenly lost all strength in my legs and collapsed.

"Hey!" Scourge caught me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... yeah... I just..." my legs gave out... Why? What did I do while I was drunk?! "I just need a moment."

"Sonic, you don't remember anything? We need you to talk..." Blaze helped me get my balance.

"No, just... I need some time to rest and figure out what's going on," I pushed them both away and slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Sonic..." I shut the door, but I didn't lock it incase my legs gave out again.

I look like a mess... what's with this weird taste in my mouth? Ugh... My throat hurts... I guess I must have been talking a lot... they would have found me easy if I was screaming. Maybe I was laughing? Either way it hurts...

I started brushing my teeth and I suddenly felt myself gag. Crap... am I gonna puke? Shit!

I quickly held my quills back before hurling into the toilet.

"Sonic!" Blaze ran in and knelt down next to me, "You should have said you felt sick... Here," she tied my quills back for me.

"I didn't feel sick... until just now..." my head ache is so much worse now...

"There goes the painkiller we gave him. You'll have to wait for your stomach to settle before taking another one," Scourge placed another robe over me.

"Hm..." It doesn't looke like I ate any food...

"Why are you looking at it?" Blaze was looking away from the toilet bowl.

"I have to figure out what I did. I don't like looking at it either," I can see the soda... white? But it looks like... no...

I flushed it and brushed my teeth again to get rid of the taste. It couldn't have been... Who would even- How would it- WHAT HAPPENED?!

"Sonic, are you okay?" Blaze looked more anxious then I did.

"Who me? I'm fine," I rinsed and put my tooth brush away.

"I know that look," Scourge grabbed me, "You figured something out and don't want to admit it."

"Eh, did I? But, I still don't remember anything. How could I figure it out without knowing what happened?" I need to figure out who I was talking to last night...

"Sonic, what is it?" Blaze placed her hand on my shoulder, "What did you figure out?"

"I think I fell out of a chair at some point, that's probrably why I'm in so much pain. If I was running around it's only nature my legs would give out," Sorry, I have to lie until I can be sure. Until I get my memories cleared up.

"Sonic," Scourge grabbed me.

"Ah, Scourge, I need your phone number again! Let's go find my communicator!" I dragged him out of the bathroom and grabbed his ear, "I'm not saying anything," I whispered after leaving Blaze in the bathroom, "I need to be sure first, then I'll say something. I don't want anyone to worry over nothing," I cleared my throat, "We should eat!"

"But, you just threw up. You'll puke again if you eat now," Blaze came out and grabbed my bag, "You should put some clothes on at least."

"Clothes? Eh?" I looked down, I was in my underwear?! I had the rob Scourge gave me covering my back, "Ah!" I pulled it shut, "You should have told me that from the start!"

"Sorry. But the trip activities don't start for 2 more hours. Sonic, you should rest for now. I'll come get you in an hour okay? You'll call me if you need help," Blaze grabbed her bag.

"Your leaving?" I asked, I had thought she was going to stay with me this entire time.

"Yes, I have to eat and get ready early so I can help you. Just wait until I get back, okay. I'll be back in one hour," she left.

Not soon after Scourge had to leave to get his own things settled with his school. I had the next hour to myself to rest.

I should get changed... This headache is horrible. I don't want to suffer with it all day...

I started changing my underwear and I noticed a white stain on the bra. This... it's a cum stain... Something must have happened, but with who?

Who did I have sex with?

~~~