|3| Crossed Paths

Dymitri Villacroixe

"Demi!" I turned my body to the side as I heard my name being called. It was Ali, running after towards my direction with a wide smile on his face.

I flashed a smile back until he stood up across me.

"Good morning." He said, greeting me still wearing his smile.

"Good morning too Ali." I replied with the same amount of energy and smiled back to him.

Together, we head our ways into our homeroom. I fixed my eyeglasses while the two of us talking while walking. Later, Ali held the doorknob of our classroom's door until he twisted it and open the wooden door.

Clattering sounds was released and pairs of eyes began to went in our direction.

"Ali!" A girl, with the same height of Ali with long straight black hair screamed then ran to us. Few students followed her while the rest proceeded back on their own worlds and business.

"Bridget!" Ali exclaimed and he hugged the girl.

"Oh my my. Is he new here?" The girl, Bridget said after pulling away from Ali's embrace and came nearer to me.

"Be careful Bridget, he's too shy." Ali reminded to Bridget. The few students in Ali's side smiled sweetly.

"I'm Bridget. I'm a Delta. How about you?" She asked me.

"I'm D-Dymitry Villacroixe. I'm a-an Omega."

"Hey, don't stammer. I don't bite and I'm not bad, well, unlike Gammas, Betas and especially Alphas." She said casually.

"And they're my friends too." She pointed to the students beside Ali. The three of them smiled and waved their hands to me.

"I'm Carlo, Delta." The blonde boy said and grinned.

"Riley here, I'm a Delta." The boy with black hair said.

"Aliza, I'm in Omega House too." The nerdy girl said.

"Hello." I shyly said to them.

"Awww, you're so cute! I wanna pinch your cheeks!" Bridget squealed and made Ali and the rest of her friends cringe.

"Stop it Bridget." - Aliza

"Dymitri is not a freaking stuff toy." - Carlo

"This girl needs to be confined. She goes wild when she find someone or something cute." Riley explained while shaking his head.

Am I cute?

"Okay fine." Bridget replied and playfully glared at her friends.

Ali and the others help me to find my seat. I'm at the second to the last row near the window. Ali was beside me while Riley is at my back while Aliza is on his side. Bridget is in front of me then Carlo was on her side too.

They made me feel comfortable. After talking for a while, getting to know each other, our homeroom adviser went in with a few books on her hand.

Later, we finally started our class. I just realized that our section was all came from Delta and Omega. An hour later, the bell rung, sign as the discussion and lessons for today is ended. I put my notes and pen inside my sling bag and slung it on my shoulder. I stood up and fixed my seat.

The six of us went together outside. We have to go in different ways from now because our schedules are different.

My next subject was quite far from my homeroom so I walked as fast as I can so I'm able to attend earlier.