| Epilogue |

Third Person's POV

"Luther, don't run too much okay?" Dymitri's voiced echoed in their room instructing the 13 year old boy who he just put a towel in his back.

"Yes Demi!" The boy replied with a giggle closing the door.

"You really looked like a parent now? Aren't you?" His head snapped towards the man who just spoke a while ago.

"Of course, why? Aren't you looked like a parent too?" Dymitri countered inly received a shrug from Theodore.

"Where's Lorelei anyways?" Dymitri asked when Theodore sat beside him in their bed.

"He's with Grandma and Mom. Sure they loved kids." Theodore took his hand and intertwined it together, bringing it into his lips as he kissed Dymitri's hand softly.

It's been a week since the war happened. After they rested, he went for help at Selena's to ask them the kid's ages and knowing Lust is 13 and Sloth is 11, the two youngest in the 7 make him sad. After those years, they didn't even had the chance to grow up with their parents and the fact that they didn't even remember a single clue about their past life makes Dymitri even more sadder.

The Key is already sealed away by the Pillars, keeping it where only the three of them knows and where no one would ever touch it ever again.

They came up with giving them names, Luther for Lust and Lorelei for Sloth. Sure Lorelei loves to sleep tho.

While the others were named William, Giovanni, Gregor, Philip and Esme for Wrath, Gluttony, Greed, Pride and Envy respectively and all of them were aged 14-15.

"It's their last day here babe," Theodore mumbled making Dymitri's smile falter a bit.

"I know." He sighed knowing that the seven deadly sins will sent away after their party.

"I hope they won't cause trouble at Damascus' place." He snorted and Theodore chuckled with the thoughts of those chaotic children.

"Come on, let's go outside and help the others." Theodore stood up tugging gently his boyfriend so he could stand up. The two went downstairs, only welcomed by the noise of heavy trudges in the floor and squeals in the air. They were chasing each other until they left the living room.

The couple went straight to the kitchen and Dymitri saw his mother talking to Titania while stirring something in the pot.

The two noticed their sons walked inside and they immediately flashed a bright smile.

"Hi sweetheart." Demeter spoke, greeting his son.

"Mama!" Dymitri eagerly ran towards his mother and hugged her tight.

After the war, they returned home with good news as Demeter finally awakened from her deep sleep.

"Where father ma?" Theodore asked Titania.

"He'll be here in a minute and after saying that, they heard a pair of voices laughing loudly as it came nearer.

Soon, their eyes landed on Ramises together with Cameron laughing while carrying their groceries for the party tonight. Ahron came in after a few seconds with the rest of the groceries as he laughs together with them.

Demeter and Cameron had a talk, a closure rather, about what happened to their relationship years ago and finally telling the truth. Demeter forgave him and Cameron took it as his chance to finally reunite with Demeter. Dymitri just let his mother do what he wanted. Knowing that Demeter finally forgave him makes Dymitri automatically forgave him too. Not to mention that Demeter and Cameron seems to be closer and closer by day. The thought of having a father overwhelmed him, not to mention that he also had a big brother named Ahron.