|30| Temporarily

Third Person's POV

2 days later, Skye was still asleep because of the extreme drainage of his aura. He's stable now but he needs rest. Dymitri was sitting in the couch at the private room, beside his King who's caressing his side gently. He laid at the larger man's chest and sighed.

"Don't worry. Your friend is strong." King hummed as he felt his kitten's distress.

"It's already two day and he's still asleep." He muttered.

"I know, but the doctor told us that he needs rest. His power was drained." King replied drawing invisible circles with his thumb in Dymitri's side, assuring the Kitten so he won't stress himself worrying.

The door opened and revealed Ali and Kieffer, with paper bags full of food. It's already past noon and they haven't eaten, ever since Skye admitted in the hospital wing.

"We bought you food." Kieffer stated, handing the paper bag into King's grasp. He took the black disposable tupperware and a plastic spoon and fork. He placed the empty paper bag in the side of the sofa when he took the juice out.

"We'll head out first." Ali said to the two and waved a goodbye until the two exited the room.

As King opened the tupperware, he began to cut the chicken into smaller pieces and attempted to spoon fed Dymitri but the purple eyed kid refused.

"I don't wanna eat." He mumbled.

"Kitten, you haven't eaten a lot since Skye s incident. You even skipped your breakfast earlier." King lectured.

"B-but, I don't wanna eat. I'm not hungry." He saud sadly.

"Eat Kitten."

"No."

"Dymitri." Dymitri flinched when King called him in his real name. It sent shivers down to his spine and the chilly feeling clenched his stomach.

"Stop being stubborn and eat this fucking chicken or else." He threatened, in a way more sternly way.

Dymitri flinched with the sudden threat. He doesn't know what to do. He's confused right now.

It's the first time that he saw King scolded him.

"Fuck." King mumbled as he saw the fear and shock in Dymitri's eyes. He placed the tupperware in the coffee table and pulled his kitten into a hug. He gritted his teeth when Dymitri flinched in his touch.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you in a bad state." King hummed rubbing Dymitri's back softly but Dymitri refused to talk, he remained silent in the fear that he'll saw again those angry eyes.

"Kitten? Are you upset in me?" He asked.

"Y-you're scary." Dymitri mumbled against King's chest.

"Sorry. I promise it won't happen again." King assured pulling away from the hug. He saw Dymitri's face, and he mentally punched his self seeing a single stray tear coming out from one of his beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry Kitten." He said wiping the tear away. He leaned closer and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Now, can you eat for me? You don't look good." King mumbled taking the tupperware again and spoon fed his Kitten. Dymitri didn't hesitated to take the spoon as he feared King might scold him again for being stubborn.

Besides, King isn't in the mood right now.

The two ate in peace, taking each other the spoon until Dymitri mumbled something when he realized what they're doing doing.