|20| Zodiac

Third Person's POV

After Dymitri ran away, Aliza and Sky exchanged looks. They're weirded in their baby boy's actions. Aliza was about to talk to him when Sky's classmates called him for a short meeting. He waved goodbye to Aliza and ran towards his friends and classmates. When he arrived, they talked about their plan for their enemies in the fight.

Unintentionally, Sky's blood boiled upon realizing something he nearly forget.

One of their enemies for today is Class 3 - 2, which is where King's slut, Trinity and the one Ace fucking right now, Khadija. He gritted his teeth in anger for the past memories he remembered about his ex and his current girlfriend slash toy slash slut. He calmed himself before he could burst out.

The Administrator summoned a portal towards their battle field and they immediately went in. When they finally arrived, the fight has began. Sky was now their acting president because Taylor, their president is still in the hospital wing in her deep slumber. They took cover, protecting each other.

Battle Royale is not just all about winning, it also means unity and team building wherever house you belong, you should cooperate and help even against your own house.

They went for their defensive state and protecting each other, some firing to the upcoming enemies. Their attackers, launched their attacks with swiftly dodging the attacks coming from their enemies. They took each and one of their enemies' badges and came back to their team. Time passes by until only 2 classes are only remaining and seems like Sky's luck ran out for tye reason is their final rival is the class he loathed the most, the Class 3 - 2.

The rival class attacked, trying their best to destroy the defense of Sky's class and they seemed to destroy it by throwing numerous attacks.

The defensive state of Sky's class collapse and the Class 3 - 2 took it as their chance to collect their badges. Only a few remaining members from Class 3 - 1 remained. Sky stood up and eventually fell down when someone kicked the side of his head. Spatting blood coming out from his mouth, he looked up, his teeth gritted in ranged seeing the bitch he wanted to destroy the most.

"Hi there fag!" Khadija exclaimed with a bitchy tone as she raised her hand in the air. Her nails elongated as steel nails appeared in her hand, sharp as a katana and strong as a diamond. She attacked Sky but Sky was faster than her as he called out a portal behind him and entered.

When he disappeared, Khadija was furious but eventually, she gasped for air when he felt a sudden strong kick at her back, earning a small choke of running out of air, she stepped a few steps forward before looking back. There he saw Sky, smirking at her.

"How dare you kick me you useless faggot!'

"How dare you to kick me you golddingging slut!" Sky snapped back, intimidating the bitch.

"You'll pay for this! Ace will definitely be mad at you again!"

"I don't give a fuck bitch! Just go to your son of a bitch you call boyfriend and fuck each other until you die! I don't care!"

"You're really getting on my nerves!" Khadija elongated her nails and launched Sky, which Sky was caught off guard. She began to swipe and sway her arms towards Sky which Sky avoided but when his step gone wrong, she was slashed by Khadija nails in the chest, spilling his fresh blood.

"I told you faggot, you're just nothing compared to my nails." Khadija spatted with pride.

"Bitch, indeed your nails looked good but why you're face looked an ingrown?" Sky smirked which enraged Khadija.

In one swift move, Khadija slashed once again but this time, she hit Sky at the side of his neck. Two of her nails sliced Sky's cheek earning the boy to winced at the stinging pain.