|24| Curses

Third Person's POV

"Fuck it!" Ace cursed as he pressed pressure to his bleeding right arm. He glared at the Sin named Gluttony who clawed him earlier.

Some of the demonic goons began to launched as they fight some of the brave students who remained in the area and fight against the dark forces.

Bunch of arrows appeared above Lust's head and moved fast like a lightning struck in a meadow. Those arrows flung towards Ace but he felt his self fell into the abyss when a portal appeared beneath him and suddenly appeared far from the Sins. He found himself at the back of the large tree near the bushes.

"What the fuck?" As he wondered how he went there, a golden ring suddenly appeared in the grounds revealing Skye Sanderson as he summoned a huge golden ring that cold and fresh water began to bombarded the Sins, pushing them back. When they finally stepped back far enough from them, he closed the portal that connected into the bottom of the lake near on their academy and rushed to Ace.

"Are you okay?" Skye asked as he kneeled down into the ground, looking at the fresh blood dripping from Ace's flesh.

"I'm good. It's just that fucker slashed me a while ago." He gritted his teeth in anger remembering what Gluttony did to him.

Before he could say anything again, a ring appeared above them and they immediately disappeared when they enter the ring. They found theirselves inside the hospital wing as he assisted Ace to sit at one of the hospital beds.

"Your wound is deep." Skye muttered as he didn't hesitate to put pressure at Ace's bloodied arm.

"I have to find some potions to you Ace, your blood is starting to get thicker and darker." Skye suddenly exclaimed seeing how the red substance get thicker and darker every second in the time passed by.

"I'm okay. It's just a little scratch--"

"IT'S NOT A SCRATCH GODDAMMIT!" Skye bursted out in Exequile's reaction.

"Their claws were poisonous for god sake."

"Well, bring me to your friend to heal me then." Ace requested.

"He saved me last time right?" Ace replied.

"You can't."

"Why the hell is that?"

"Because he can't Ace. Khalil can't help you right now." Skye bit back.

"Why?"

"Because he's captured by Joker, and he's the one who set the entire academy to havoc right now." Skye explained making Ace to shut a little bit.

"Khalil was put under a spell by Joker, and he accidentally woke up the spirit inside of my friend and that makes him one of the Pillars Ace." He explained further understanding.

"He's a Pillar member?" He asked so confused right now.

How could a young Omega boy be a part of the Pillar?

Omegas are weak.

Omegas are useless.

Omegas are losers.

But, not until Skye and Dymitri came, and now making them three with Khalil.

"He was possessed right now Ace, and we want to help him come back to us."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because you're injured Ace! Can't you see your bleeding? Can't you feel your in pain? Gosh." Skye sneered.

"You look like my angry boyfriend." Ace can't help to joke but that caught Skye off guard. He was stunned by his words but he remembered something that reminds him that he hated this man in front of him.