|4| The Triple Crown

Third Person's POV

The Triple Crown was surprised after what the kid just did. After they saw the kid surrounded by a faint violet light, they stopped on their tracks as they felt an unexplainable feelings crawling onto their skin.

"It's just me of I felt something unexplainable." The raven blurted and looked to his friends.

"What the hell was that?" A brunet suddenly exclaimed.

"Can't you see Ace? That kid teleported right in our faces." The raven mocked at the young Ace who's looking confused.

"Yeah I saw him teleported you dumbfuck Prince. What I mean is, his ability to teleport was not the same as we do. It's something different." Prince replied knitting his eyebrows.

"You have some point about that." The Ace shrugged. King only looked at them until they walked out.

As they were walking through the hallways, girls are now squealing at the three handsome royalties walking in peace.

"The way he disappeared was not just a different kind of teleportation." Prince murmured to himself.

"It's like something he warped into somewhere and gone." He added.

Meanwhile,

The kid was happily eating with his new found friends. Getting to know each other, they told Dymitri how their friendship started.

Dymitri radiated a warm smile, flashing upon his sweet and innocent face. He's happy, indeed because he had friends again but also insecure.

I wish I could be like them. Happy, cheerful and social persons.

Upon talking, loud noises inside the cafeteria barge as high pitched squeals and screams was heard.

"W-what's going on!" Dymitri asked confused to his friends.

"They're here." Ali mumbled, quite nervous and scared.

"Who?"

"The bullies." This time, Bridget replied.

When Dymitri turned his head to the entrance, he saw three tall futures entered the hall. He squinted his eyes as he can't see clearly the faces of the new arrived students.

Upon his observation, his body froze when he catched a glimpse of the Gray eyed man gaze. Their eyes met and locked and the King himself, manage a smirked, which the girls inside the hall squealed loudly.

"Did he smiled at me?"

"Bitch, your delusional."

"Yes, you're a hallucinating bitch."

"Are you calling yourselves?"

"Eww, were referring to you, you stupid bitch."

"Can't you understand the word 'sarcasm'?"

The girls began to argue not until a high pitched girl ran towards the King, latching her arms around the bulging muscles of the King himself and smacked her lips in a seductive way.