|33| Mood Swings

Third Person's POV

One week after and Dymitri didn't say anything about his dream, Theodore tried to asked him if his dream bothering him but the smaller male ignored him as if he didn't asked a thing. So, in order to forget Dymitri's worries, Theodore decided to train together so they could handle their powers better. They train and train and train, working their bodies out. Zealous sometimes annoys them by barging on their training session and Titania only laughed when Theodore scowled everytime they're witnessing them.

Of course, Dymitri can't help but shook his head everytime his gaze landed to him. That King is training with him shirtless everyday, exposing his muscles, abs and lean body. King noticed it, that everytime Dymitri looked at him, there is a blush creeping at his cute face and can't help but to tease him every second of the day.

Sleeping tiredly after their whole training session yesterday, Dymitri rolled to his right and curled into a ball, hugging a pillow tight while the duvet is hugging his whole body.

His sleep was momentarily cut off when he felt the bed dipped in his side and someone is shaking him softly.

"Kitten, its time to eat." King said shaking his shoulder softly resulting the kitten to groan and curled into a tighter ball even more. Digging his nose into King's pillow, he absentmindedly took a deep breath and sighed in comfort by his manly scent.

"Kitten, wake up." He stated, still shaking the smaller men. As if it's Dymitri's last thread of patience, he opened his eyes, only seeing Theodore's handsome face smirking at him.

Dymitri tried his best to glare at the man, to look more scary and intimidating not cute but the man chuckled and ruffled his hair, making Dymitri to huffed and turned around, ignoring him.

"Kitten, of you don't wake up and eat your breakfast, our training will be delayed. It's already 12 in the afternoon."

"I don't care. Just leave me alone. I wanna sleep." He bit off, his voice is laced with the tone of annoyance that caught off guard King.

"Kitten."

"I said no. Are you deaf or plain stupid!?" Dymitri raised his voice, kicking the duvets and faced King in an angry face. Theodore was in utter shock. This is the first time he saw Dymitri this angry and raised his voice at him.

He cocked his eyebrow at him.

"Are you yelling at me Kitten?"

"Yes, because you're stupid." Dymitri replied.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I won't go. I wanna sleep. Is that hard to understand?" He added getting irritated that someone disturbed his beauty sleep.

Theodore mentally dropped his jaw in shock. With this, he gritted his teeth and grabbed the duvet that covering his Kitten and threw it somewhere. Dymitri was about to argue when it's too late. King is already carrying him, bridal style and they went to the door, exiting the room.

"Get off me! Put me down!" He tried to break free but King only made it hard by embracing him tighter.

"You don't raise your voice in me Kitten. I'm the one who's in charge here." He growled lowly as soon as they arrived at the kitchen.

"Fuck off Coltrane! Put me down." King halted, glaring down at the smaller male who's still trying to break free from his grasp. He put Dymitri in the counter and caged him by putting his muscled arms either sides of him.

"Did you swear at me?" He asked, voice deep and husky. He thanked the fact that his mother and Zealous aren't around, they headed out to shop while his father is busy with their business and that means, they are the only two, and few maids and butlers left in the mansion.