|15| Unleashed

Third Person's POV

Triple Crown began to launched some attacks to the demons. Ace manipulated some bricks that fell off from the destruction of the Great Hall's ceiling. The bricks sharpen and clung to the attacking demons. Those bricks hit the demons. In the chest, wings, eyes, head and legs.

Prince summoned a new set of stronger nightmares and cast them to turn into monsters and soon, he launched them to attack some of the demons too.

Meanwhile, King Theodore is busy smacking, punching and kicking the demons he encountered. He wants them to disappear immediately. When he became impatient, he used his ability and set some orbs to the demons who currently flying all around. His attacks hit them and they immediately turned into dust.

The demons made by the Sins was running out but then again, they created a new cloud and then, new set of demons began to fly and attack them again.

They were getting pissed, tired and annoyed.

Exequile was busy fighting when a stray demon fly to his direction and slashed his back.

"Fuck!" He cussed and manipulated a brick to and molded it into a sharp sword and dug it to the demon's chest, piercing it's heart.

He fell to the ground, kneeling as the venom coming from the demon's claw began to infiltrate his blood. He was about to stand up but five new demons approached him. Their claws are ready to dug in his skin when he felt he fell into another dimension and found himself beside Sky. The portal closed making the demon to go through and roared in disappointment.

"His blood is getting thicker and darker." Sky muttered to Ali beside him.

"I can heal him." Ali replied and stepped forward. Ace was about to snapped back when he felt something crawling in his wound. His wound was coated in a white bright light until it finally closed.

"We have to be careful. Their claws are poisonous. Those demons are hybrids from demons, cobras and scorpions." Ali stated looking at the demons who had some features coming from the animals he said.

"Let's help the others." Ali said to Sky and began to run.

Sky was about to follow suit when he stopped and took a glance to his ex boyfriend.

"Be careful." He said softly and finally run.

Exequile never felt these kind of feelings. He was embarrassed and annoyed to the fact that his ex that he played with his feelings saved him from getting killed but at the same time, he was grateful and relieved. Somehow, he felt guilt down to his heart.

How come the person who he toyed saved him despite of him being a jerk?

He snapped out from his thoughts and mind linked everyone to his friends.

"Don't let them cut you with their claws. Their poisonous."

"Noted!" Prince replied.

Dymitri was with Tyler, they were hiding behind a tree peeking through to see the floating Taylor up above.

"How can we save her?" Dymitri worriedly asked to his best friend.

"I don't know but we have to save him Dydy. That son of a bitch of a demon or something is really getting on my nerves." Tyler replied.

"B-but--"

"Dydy, I know you're scared but it fear won't help you. It will only bring you down. You have to fight for yourself Dydy and that is at least you can do to either protect yourself and someone you loves or save them from dark forces." He said looking intently to Dymitri.