|19| Battle Royale

Third Person's POV

And the battle began. The class of Triple Crown and the Master began to attack the other sections. They had their badges from the other students and sent them back to the real world. Eventually, when someone badge's is held by someone else, the student that owns the badge will automatically vanished and sent back to the academy.

Meanwhile, Dymitri and the others went to their respective places and proceeded to their plans, as they stayed hidden and waited for the right time where the students remaining are the last one. In this type of strategy, they will secretly attack the student and scoop all the badges that they all collected from the others.

It took a few more minutes until the only class remaining is Class 4 - 1 and 2, and Class 2 - 1.

"Find where Dymitri is, we have to collect their badges before the trash would collect them." King demanded to Prince. Prince took his King's command and walked away together with a few of his classmates to search where the kid and his classmates are.

Prince went deeper to the forest, they all armed with their abilities and ready to smash someone's head if they fight.

"Don't let your guard down. They're planning something before the battle starts." Prince demanded as they go in separate ways. He trust them but not as much he trust his fellow Alpha. They're all strong, especially mostly of his Gammas and Alphas, with a few Deltas and Betas.

When they finally separated, the Class 2 - 1 began their plan.

A Gamma was wandering all alone in the forest, all guarded with his iron fists. He was about to take a turn when he felt something flew behind him. He readied his arms but failed when he was pulled by something and dragged inside a vortex. He landed on the ground and upon looking up, he saw four students cornering him.

"Hello there." Riley said. The Gamma was about to launched his attack when Riley punch him in the gut, kicked his knee and elbowed his head, making the Gamma to fell in the ground seeing starts in head in the sudden attack.

"Oh no, he looks like he was about to puke." Aliza worriedly said.

"There's no need of being worried to this guy Aliza, gosh." Riley rolled his eyes and flew his arm towards the Gamma for an upper cut. The Gamma landed on the ground again, but this time unconscious.

"Now let's steal those badges." Khalil said as they kneeled down and touched the guy's pocket. When he inserted his hand in the back pocket, he immediately took the things out and revealed a dozen of badges. The four of them divided it to theirselves. In other words, each of them have four badges now. As soon as Khalil took the badge that stick on the Gammas chest, the man immediately disappeared.

The badge was in the size of a penny, made and designed in crystalized minerals. It sparkles when its surface was touched by light.

"Let's go. We have to kidnapped the others and steal their badges!" Riley cheered.

"Let's go!!" The rest exclaimed as they felt excitement running through their veins, especially Dymitri who's new to this.

Their plan is a success as they dragged inside the students from the other classes inside their barrier, which can't be seen because of the use of Aliza's powers, which is the ability to be invisible. When she's pretty tired, Khalil lends him his power to her to feel refreshed and goes the same way again. In the case of their classmates, some of them had the same abilities, like for example is to manipulate their appearance and camouflage in the surroundings. Aliza is also in charge of creating invisible barrier to cover and protect their look out above the sky, which is Carlo.