|38| Beach

Third Person's POV

The couple woke up earlier in the next day, well, mostly it's just Theodore and Dymitri was still fast asleep after their heated night last night.

Theodore still remembers how Dymitri trembles as he move his fingers in out on Dymitri's hole as he cleaned him out last night. How he subconsciously moans his name and how he blush.

He tried to woke Dymitri up only ended Dymitri to whine. Everytime he moves, he can feel the pain and how sore he is from the last night's episode. Even his back hurts, but due to King's sweet words he woke up and they started packing up. Mostly, King already packed their stuffs up when Dymitri is still unconscious, with that, it will be easier and convenient to them.

Both of them showered together, Dymitri is still half-asleep but he felt embarrassed everytime King looks at him. Of course, King was worried when he saw Dymitri limped everytime he stepped, plus, he still sore.

Dressing up, the couple went downstairs, King carrying a yawning Dymitri as he laid his head into King's shoulder and closed his eyes only crossing paths with Ramises who's also dressed up in casual clothes.

"Good morning son, good morning little one." He greeted with a warm fatherly smile to the two.

"Is Dymitri okay? Why he looked so tired?" He asked, eyes suddenly landed on Dymitri's. He then look his son with a proud smirk and his father immediately got what his son's is referring about.

"You, you worn him out." He smirked to his own son and King replied with a wolfish grin.

Gladly, Dymitri didn't heard them as he already fell asleep once again.

"We're going out 2 minutes by now, your friends is already waiting outside. I just came back to get my phone." Ramises informed.

"Okay Dad, we'll meet you outside." King said as he walked downstairs.

When they finally arrived outside, he found their friends talking and laughing while waiting to them. When they saw the two, they immediately greeted a good morning but in a peaceful way seeing how Dymitri is still asleep.

"Did you see my mother?" King asked Exequile.

""They're already on the beach resort with Demeter and Queen Tiara waiting for us." He replied as same as Ramises came back with his phone.

There's no car nor vehicle around. Ramises already planned it out and they will going to teleport from their house to the resort. Their belongings will follow after they arrived there.

As they gathered together, Ramises enveloped theirselves in a white light until they vanished into thin air and the next thing they knew is the fresh breeze of wind tickle their skins as the sun gently shine up in the clear blue sky. The sound of ocean waves slapping in the shore was so satisfying and somehow calming.

"We're here kids. Welcome to our private resort." Ramises announced leaving the kids, except the Triple Crown and The God himself who's fast asleep on King's arms, to gasp in amazement seeing how beautiful the scenery are.

Birds chirping somewhere and the blow of wind fanning their faces felt oddly satisfying.

"We better go inside or the food will gone cold." Ramises informed walking towards the entrance of their building where they were going to stay in in a couple of days, or maybe weeks.

As they followed Ramises, Dymitri started to stir up and slowly woke up. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes and blink a few times. When his visions began to adjust, he furrowed his eyebrows seeing how strangely beautiful the place is.