|17| The Tea

Third Person's POV

As the days passed by, the school life of the students inside the academy went back to normal again, but still have a few cases of bullying at Omegas but they're pretty fine.

Khalil Dela Torre, a 17 year old boy with long light brown hair, small face frame with small pinkish lips, fair and white skin and had a pair of beautiful almond brown eyes is walking peacefully at the hallway. Alone, he carried his bag slinging at the side while humming softly as he pass by the busy corridors.

He was on his way to the library to borrow some books about medicine and defensive enchantments. Upon his turn, he accidentally bumped into a hard surface that results him to stumble backwards and fall to his ass.

"What the hell!" His head snapped back as he saw a young adult towered his height, his shirt was drenched in an orange substance that still dripping into the cold tiled floor.

The other five males at his back was surprised at the scene. The man he accidentally crashed glared at him as if he is able to kill the kid with his hot and deadly glare.

Ali flinched seeing the pair of green eyes darken, piercing deeply against his almond brown.

"You fucking fag! Look what did you to me?" His voice was cold, still glaring at the kid who is currently sitting in the floor.

His neck flexed a little bit, revealing a green tattoo carved in the right side of his neck.

Beta.

"I'm s-sorry. I didn't saw you--"

"You did it on purpose, aren't you?" The Beta coldly spat at him making Ali to flinched.

"No! I didn't----" Ali's head snapped back to the side after a large hand landed on his pale cheek, leaving a red mark.

His eyes widened, shock at the action.

He can taste a copperish taste bursted against his taste buds as the corner of his lips bled from the force of the slap he took from the Beta.

The students who are walking in the corridors stopped at the scene at they watching. Some giggling and gossiping while the other looked him with pity.

Ali looked back at the Beta in front of him. With the sound of laugh and chuckle at the back of the Beta, he heard the other men to curse him.

"You think your sorry would fix this mess?" The Beta asked groping at the kid's shirt's collar and harshly pull him up as if he weighs nothing.

"I'm s-sorry." The only words he said, stammering.

Being bullied almost everyday makes him sad and mad. That's why he always went to the library, to study different and new methods of how to use his ability properly but with his lousy ability that only can heal and create barriers, his hope loose down and fear began to dominate him.

Somehow, he felt tired. Being harassed, cursed, bullied and hit, he's too tired for that shit but what can he do? He wants to fight and defend himself but he doesn't have courage to do that.

But as soon as his eyes landed on the Beta, something urge him to resist. Something wants him to protect his self from this bastard.

"You little fuck. I'll give you a torture you'll never forget." He grinned but as soon as he raised his hand in the air, Khalil's hand came exactly in front of his eyes. The Beta's eyes were wide open and surprised at his actions as well the other men behind not until a white bright light flashed upon their eyes, making them to groan in a sudden blindness they took.